Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Ineedfabric.com  Still in business? >

Ineedfabric.com Still in business?

Ineedfabric.com Still in business?

Old 04-07-2022, 05:24 AM

Default Ineedfabric.com Still in business?

Does anyone know if this company is still valid - having issues or anything? I've ordered from them before and received fabric in a timely manner. This last order is a bit different. I ordered fabric on 3-16-2022 (3 weeks ago) and I've not received my order. Order status has not been updated since the day I ordered. I've left 3 voice messages and sent an email - no response to anything. Just curious if anyone else has had any experience with Ineedfabric.com lately
Old 04-07-2022, 05:29 AM
Power Poster

I just looked it up and it appears to be running. Can you call them?
Old 04-07-2022, 06:04 AM

Yes they are still in business. I got an order from them just a few days ago. I haven't even put it away yet.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:29 AM

Put my first order into them on March 3rd – March 4th amount was sent to my credit card. On March 14th I emailed asking about status. “I apologize for the delay. You have ordered fabric from our Fun Sewing fabric line. This fabric is printed in-house per order. Due to the current sale, we have received an increase in orders. We are working hard to get all orders out in a timely manner. Once your order is finished in the printing department it will be shipped as soon as possible”
Fabric ordered is still listed on site as “in stock” and not even under the “Fun Sewing Fabric line.” I receive 3 to 4 emails a day advertising all their 50% sales, at this rate they will never catch up.
March 24th I requested a refund. Response was that my order will be sent to their cancellation department. Credit card amount was paid and as of today no indication that a credit was submitted. Two more emails to them have not been responded to. This was my first order and will be my last.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:45 AM

Update........
Just received an email from customer service. Should have complained on here weeks ago.

"I do apologize for the delay. This order has been cancelled and you have been issued a full refund. Please allow 3-5 business days for it to show in your account due to both banks processing times."
Old 04-07-2022, 12:27 PM
Power Poster

I placed an order from their etsy store in February. More than two weeks later I inquired why it had not been shipped, was told the item was not in stock and there had been "an issue with inventory". I received a refund, but it would have been nice to have been told sooner so I could purchase elsewhere.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:20 AM

I contacted them again via email and phone message. Finally received txt they would be cancelling my order. I completely understand shipping issues, backlogs, lack of employees - I get we are in different times. But when I never received any communication from them even after I had made several attempts, it made me wonder what the status of their business was. I won't be ordering from them. No communication is no way to run a business.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:24 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by sascott View Post
Update........
Just received an email from customer service. Should have complained on here weeks ago.
complaining here made no difference. we never get involved.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:04 AM

Patrice:

I'm quite aware of that - it was a "joke'......
Old 04-11-2022, 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post
complaining here made no difference. we never get involved.
Telling others about the situation won't help them in solving their problem, but it might warn others not to engage in commerce with that company. It's what's called "word of mouth" in our digital times.

bkay