Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Halo embroidery machine >

Halo embroidery machine

Halo embroidery machine

Old 04-11-2022, 11:40 PM
Gay

Default Halo embroidery machine

Does anyone have experience with the Halo multi needle embroidery machine. If so are you pleased with it? The Halo is just being introduced here, with a much lower price than other machines.
TIA
Gay
Old 07-20-2022, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Gay View Post
Does anyone have experience with the Halo multi needle embroidery machine. If so are you pleased with it? The Halo is just being introduced here, with a much lower price than other machines.
TIA
Gay
Halo-100 machine allows you to embroider items you thought never possible. It’s perfect for home hobbyists or small business owners looking to expand their abilities and explore new avenues. The price of machine is very economical with $9,999 and I believe that it's a best machine.
Old 10-17-2022, 12:17 PM

I checked out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6E1uhlEitk and it was very informative. The price is good, the new 6 needle machines run around $10-12 in the states so for a 12 needle, this is a deal. I have a 10 needle machine, this one looks like it has all the features you would want.
Old 10-18-2022, 06:16 AM

I'd check on the dealer network and availability of support in the form of classes and repair and maintenance.