Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Pfaff machines >

Pfaff machines

Pfaff machines

Old 11-05-2023, 11:27 AM

I have a Passport 2.0 for my back up/take to classes machine. I bought it as it was a slightly used machine (the person who had it traded up to a higher level machine), the price was right, it had the stitches I wanted, it is much lighter weight than my Bernina 1230. A couple years later, the Eversewn machines came out, and I may have purchased one of those instead, but I really have had no problems with my Passport and am pleased with it as a secondary machine.
Old 11-06-2023, 07:21 AM

I did just give my Pfaff passport 2.0 away to a new quilter. This is the one I had problems with not stitching although the lights were all on and functioning, and it would sometimes just take off a full speed when I hadn't asked it to and then it wouldn't stop until I pulled the plug. I had it into the repair shop a couple of times and it never misbehaved for them. The last time he said it ran it for an hour after completely cleaning it and he thought maybe the problem was that a piece of dust or thread had lodged on one of the sensors and the machine had been misreading it. I did take it out and stitched on it for a while and no problems. I did explain all this to her and also gave her all the extras I had bought for it. Now, I can't remember, did it come with an extention table? I will have to look around here for one. Does anyone know?
Old 11-08-2023, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by sewingpup View Post
I did just give my Pfaff passport 2.0 away to a new quilter. This is the one I had problems with not stitching although the lights were all on and functioning, and it would sometimes just take off a full speed when I hadn't asked it to and then it wouldn't stop until I pulled the plug. I had it into the repair shop a couple of times and it never misbehaved for them. The last time he said it ran it for an hour after completely cleaning it and he thought maybe the problem was that a piece of dust or thread had lodged on one of the sensors and the machine had been misreading it. I did take it out and stitched on it for a while and no problems. I did explain all this to her and also gave her all the extras I had bought for it. Now, I can't remember, did it come with an extention table? I will have to look around here for one. Does anyone know?
Yes there was an extension table but sold separately.