Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
baby quilt vs ?? >

baby quilt vs ??

baby quilt vs ??

Old 03-23-2023, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Terry in the ADK View Post
That is adorable. Was it a panel ? If so do you know it’s name?
No, the fussy cut pieces are from yardage. I do recall that the line did have a panel but the figures were larger. I will search for the name of the line and who produced it. It has been around for a while, at least 4 or 5 years as I recall.

Reported Post 21 as spam.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 03-23-2023 at 03:10 AM.
Old 03-23-2023, 03:33 AM

Wow kids stuff has gotten crazy expensive since my niece and nephew were babies!! I was out yesterday and saw this really cute bath/teething toy that my niece would love (I mean it's all about the mom with this stuff right? haha!) it was $20?!?!? How is this possible?!

But surprisingly the rest of the fabric arrived early so I could start working on the quilt again! I should have it done this weekend and I hope they can make it for a visit soon so I can give it to them early (my health isn't great so traveling up for the baby shower probably won't happen).

I've only made a few baby quilts over the many years I've been quilting, and I did use a panel for one. It's the only panel quilt I've ever made, and it was a Nightmare Before Christmas one, so very fun for me and my cousin and her husband (and later kids) LOVE it! With this one like I said it's very "adult" themed fabrics (all lavender flowers and colors) so I'm hoping she won't grow out of it.
Old 03-23-2023, 06:10 PM

I always make them bigger. Size depends on the block pattern i am using Throw size or close is what it usually ends up. They use them for tummy time when the babies are small then the littlle kids still have an old friend to cuddle with😊