Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Decals Needed for Singer 12k Fiddlebase >

Decals Needed for Singer 12k Fiddlebase

Decals Needed for Singer 12k Fiddlebase

Old 05-31-2023, 01:02 PM

Default Decals Needed for Singer 12k Fiddlebase

I plan to refurbish a Singer 12K fiddlebase machine and I'm looking for the Acanthus decals to buy. I can't seem to find anyone selling them. The singerdecals.com (same site as keelersales.com) has the picture for the 12k but clicking on the link goes to an error page. Are there any other site that sells the decals?
Shannon
Old 05-31-2023, 07:41 PM

Use the Contact Us form at the website. They may not know they have an issue, and may have the decals in stock.

Originally Posted by lazabby View Post
I plan to refurbish a Singer 12K fiddlebase machine and I'm looking for the Acanthus decals to buy. I can't seem to find anyone selling them. The singerdecals.com (same site as keelersales.com) has the picture for the 12k but clicking on the link goes to an error page. Are there any other site that sells the decals?
Shannon
Old 06-01-2023, 11:07 AM

I tried emailing a couple of time and went through the contact but haven't heard anything form anyone. I even reached out though their Facebook page. Perhaps the guys is on vacation.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:34 AM

I spoke with the owner of singerdecals.com. He is out of the decals for the Singer 12 and really doesn't know when he will have them again. Maybe at the end of the year. I need to find another source.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:56 PM

This site does sell some Singer decals-just not yours. maybe they can help you source the ones you need?
https://singer-featherweight.com/pag...-page?q=decals

Or, maybe someone here can help?
https://www.victoriansweatshop.com/

Last edited by 1CharmShort; 06-01-2023 at 12:59 PM.