Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Sign-ups for the 13th Annual Christmas Ornament Swap - Closes October 31 at midnight >

Sign-ups for the 13th Annual Christmas Ornament Swap - Closes October 31 at midnight

Sign-ups for the 13th Annual Christmas Ornament Swap - Closes October 31 at midnight

Old 12-08-2023, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
It's me! LOL...
Last night while watching the Opry Christmas special it popped into my head, "I think that's RedGarnet." My mind still works but too often it's on a coffee break!
Old 12-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for thinkin' about me. Happy Christmas to you and your family.
I can't even begin to tell you girls how sad it makes a person when a swapper won't even let you know about the gifts she received. Not even a private message. ???
Old 12-09-2023, 12:14 AM

I'm glad you figured out how to resize ,Fizzle. I havnt found an easy solution yet to do it on the phone
Old 12-09-2023, 05:20 AM

Roseirish, so glad the package arrived. I am a new "woolie" but have been enjoying the hand work. Candy canes...happy you enjoy. I am not a fan but they are just so traditional. Enjoy your holiday's.
Old 12-09-2023, 06:01 AM

Red, agree, it's disheartening. Having said that, hope your holiday season is merry and bright! I'm racing the clock -- can't believe Christmas is only a couple weeks away.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Power Poster

All my cards and packages went out today. It was a race like you say CookieIN. All my decorating is done and now I am ready to begin the candy and cookies for neighbors', family and friends. One of my friends likes to come and spend a day making with me. I don't get to see her much since she went back ot work as a teacher. That is really fun Believe it or not, my hubby's guys at his work love my split pea soup as a little treat for them. So soon I will make that for them. I would love to go to the holiday music production at the university. They are so good. But, I might have waited too long to get tickets.
Old 12-21-2023, 08:09 AM

Well, I am a bit late to the party. We moved into a 1928 farmhouse and have been renovating. I received my ornament and secret Santa gifts, put them away for safe keeping until opening day, and then could not find the "safe spot."

I ran across them and here is the ornament LogCabin82 made for me. It is a lovely snowman. Thank you LC!
Attached Thumbnails 2023-ornament-exchange-ornament-rec.jpg  
Old 12-28-2023, 05:33 AM

Beautiful! Happy New year everyone💜😀💙😀❤😄
Old 12-29-2023, 05:37 AM

Oh, LC, you are a "Wooly" too. I just started wool applique late this fall. What a pleasant way to create and it does not take up a whole sewing room or closet. Tee-hee-hee!

Charming little snowman for have4boys. Glad you found it in time to add to your holiday festivities.