Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Grace Little Rebel >

Grace Little Rebel

Grace Little Rebel

Old 02-11-2024, 02:55 PM

Default Grace Little Rebel

Hi all. Anyone have this machine yet? Decided to ditch the Babylock Jazz 2 and returned it. Now I’m waiting for the Little Rebel. Would love to hear the good and bad if anyone has anything to say. Thanks.
Old 02-11-2024, 02:58 PM
Power Poster

I don't have one but if you are on Facebook there is a group I joined just in case I go that way. Love of Quilting now uses one instead of the Pfaff they were using. Leah Day does a review of the Little Rebel. Did you order one or are you waiting to?
Old 02-11-2024, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Stitchnripper View Post
I don't have one but if you are on Facebook there is a group I joined just in case I go that way. Love of Quilting now uses one instead of the Pfaff they were using. Leah Day does a review of the Little Rebel. Did you order one or are you waiting to?
Yeah, I had it about a month and could never get that Jazz2 to do FMQ. Big issue with the tension. Just when I had decided to take a brand new machine to a technician, no way. So returned it and the stitch regulator to upgrade to the Little Rebel. Just waiting for it to ship out to me. Very excited about getting it after seeing Leah Day’s review.
Old 02-11-2024, 03:35 PM
Power Poster

Please let us know how you like it. I'm FMQ ING on the Brother PQ 1500 and really have no issues. But always tempted!!
Old 02-11-2024, 04:02 PM

Please let us know how you like it. I'm FMQ ING on the Brother PQ 1500 and really have no issues. But always tempted!!
I sure will. What prompted me to make that very expensive upgrade is the extras! Ruler base, three rulers feet, needles, thread. And Leah Day had even more. Even the Jazz2 didn’t have enough space for ruler work. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. lol
Old 02-11-2024, 05:19 PM
mkc

Leah Day does a review of the Little Rebel.
Leah Day is sponsored by/is a dealer for Grace machines. Hers would not be an unbiased review.
Old 02-11-2024, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by mkc View Post
Leah Day is sponsored by/is a dealer for Grace machines. Hers would not be an unbiased review.
Good point. I am trying out a LR facebook group not hosted by Grace. I’d like to hear more unbiased reviews.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:53 PM

Default Grace Little Rebel

Not impressed. At that price it should have at least a thread cutter. Seen it on Love of Quilting and does seem they do have a few problems now & then when doing just basic sewing. Have not seen it actually quilting at any set up (frame or at sewing table)
Old 04-15-2024, 02:02 PM
Power Poster

Post how you like it. It does seem like a dream machine.

I thought about the Rebel but decided to buy the Juki TL 2010. It has been perfect for FMQ for me and not that big of an investment. Very little maintenance if any. Clean and oil.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:09 PM

I just looked up the Little Rebel. For that amount of money, I can buy a lot of extras for my Juki 2200 QVP Mini and it has a thread cutter and a local dealer. I agree with Onebyone. Pretty much problem free. Clean, oil, go