Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 04-27-2010, 08:21 PM

Anyone who has not completed my blocks I do hope you did not take offense when I listed what ones I am missing. I admit to being terribly anxious and excited to be able to put them all together but I do not want anyone to feel rushed or pressured. Take your time and enjoy what you are making. I can wait as long as you need....trust me the WIP/UFO lists at my house are long! I am far from out of things to do! I just recently recieved a few mangled packages in the mail and now I just worry so that something will happen to the lovely blocks you worked so hard on for me. Take care of yourselves and the things in your lives you need to handle. We will be here waiting patiently. Again I do hope I did not cause anyone any stress! This swap is too much fun for that!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:54 AM

Im sooooo behind. Anyone done and willing to help out? I just dont want to keep everyone waiting. :(

Otherwise, they're coming... eventually. Whaaa!! lol. I just cant find the time to get into the sewing room lately. Poor swappers. I let you down!

And I have gotten such wonderful blocks! Thank you everyone!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:15 AM

BRT, Don't fret! I am sure our swap sisters is willing to wait for their blocks. But if you need help, I will be glad to help out. Let me know! :)
Old 04-28-2010, 08:11 AM

BRT I can wait as long as you need. Just please let me know when it is sent and then I can stop fretting about the postal gremlins.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:04 AM

I mentioned in a previous post that I would be at a retreat last weekend and would get some pictures of the blocks I've received. I can't post individual names right now...long story...but I wanted to get these photos up for yall. I sent out three different fabrics...that's why there are three different groupings. Again, THANKS to all my fellow swappers! If there are any that you would like to see more photos of, please ask...I have more photos and all my blocks are tagged so that info is not lost!

Buddy'sMom, Neoma, Oatw13, CollettKay, Daylily4u, Ispy, Gigix12, Granny216, Gigix12, Norbana, CKCowl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19255[/ATTACH]

Nancy in LA, Sarasewing, OdessaQuilts, MontanaQuilter, Ninnie, Susiequilt, Purplemem, WineWoman, JaneCut, Mosher92
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21225[/ATTACH]

Madquilter, April, BarbS, Mistiliz, SewSpecial, Jan10, MGRHS, AnitaR, Madquilter, Kysmommy2, KBunn
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21226[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-19255.jpe   attachment-21225.jpe   attachment-21226.jpe  
Old 04-28-2010, 10:39 AM

Oh Bobbinwinder,

Your quilts are going to be AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing. :)
Old 04-28-2010, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by mistiliz
Oh Bobbinwinder,

Your quilts are going to be AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks for providing that outstanding block, mistiliz! It's the Dutchman's puzzle in the second photo, isn't it? Beautiful!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:23 AM

Yes it is. I have the BlockBase software and get alot of my patterns. I really like the software especially with swaps like Boomerang.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:58 PM

Bobbinwinder those pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. You have the start of three lovely quilts!

BRT - Take a deep breath. I am sure everyone understands. :) If you are feeling overwhelmed and need help, I would also be willing to help you. Just let me know.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:33 PM

[quote=oatw13]Bobbinwinder those pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. You have the start of three lovely quilts!

Thank you very much for your block too, oatw13....yours is the lovely white pinwheel-centered block in the third photo...I'm sure because I just got them out and checked...it is striking!

And I just went back to the photos and listed everyone's name in the order that goes with the block they sent....just had to get to the blocks to see the tags because my computer decided to erase my camera card without a prompt! Geez...I wish that hadn't happened! Please let me know if I have any of these tagged incorrectly.