Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 05-18-2010, 02:21 AM

Janecat, it's here!! :oops: I triple-checked and it's not on my list and it'd snuggled in with another F8, but it is here. I do have your fabric. I did think I'd checked really carefully... :? So sorry about the false alarm. Six more to come, not seven.

If you've already sent another, I'll make you a second block. :)

Originally Posted by janecat
Originally Posted by salmonsweet

I don't have F8s yet from:
cjt_mama
CraftsByRobin
goldendog55
janecat
krazy4quilts
Mosher92
Reneebobby
Uh oh. I sent my F8 on April 27th and even filled out the customs form for international mail.

I'll send you another one and hope for better luck. :-)
Old 05-18-2010, 03:18 AM

Salmonsweet ... I have your block done ... just haven't mailed ... I have quite a few done, but haven't had time to package them and send them out ... it's been a crazy couple of weeks ... and I know I'm not with it.

I worked on a block and totally messed it up ... gotta go back and redo ... so I've walked away for a bit ... will finish up and mail out all that I have ...

I will let everyone know when I place them in the mail.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:04 AM

okay okay, I disappear for a bit and low and behold this site EXPLODED with all sorts of new blocks. I have been oh so busy with new grandbaby, daughter graduating college, dog needing to be rushed to the vet, me with surgery (nothing major) a sick cow I thought the bad week would never end. Then I get sick over the weekend. errrrrrrrrrr Anyhow rere, and everyone else before you guys start to yell, I will get the rest of my fabric out by the end of the week. Anyhow, this is the blocks I have recieved along with all the others. I unforutunity miss placed (still haven't found) my paperwork who told me all who sent me these last 3 lovelies. I do know the right one is kbunn. please let me know who sent them they are all prefect. I love this swap and hope it continues for a very long time.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-69388.jpe   attachment-69389.jpe  
Old 05-18-2010, 04:17 AM

Renee
Love your collection of blocks. Hope things ease up for you soon :-)
I hope to run this swap for as long as I am allowed to. This is my favorite swap of all time lol
Hugs
April
Old 05-18-2010, 04:26 AM

It's a great swap April and your doing a great job. Thanks I think it will ease up soon just a bad week. hahaha I plan on getting a ton done tonight after work or at least this week. I'm not behind yet just on schedule and I want to keep it that way. Glad to hear you plan on doing it more, since I won't be in the next one but plan on #4. hehehe That one we might end up with 2 groups as the word gets out.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by reneebobby
I unforutunity miss placed (still haven't found) my paperwork who told me all who sent me these last 3 lovelies. I do know the right one is kbunn. please let me know who sent them they are all prefect. I love this swap and hope it continues for a very long time.
The top left is mine. It's called Star in a Maze by Quilter's Cashe. I love this block. Looks hard but very simple.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:01 AM

Oh hoppy thanks for coming forward, I really feel bad that I missed placed my paperwork and I still can't find it. errrrrrrr Oh and you know it will pop up when I'm done with this swap. hahaha
Old 05-18-2010, 08:15 AM

Received 2 beautiful blocks from Star & tink121272!Thank you both...I LOVE the blocks!
I will post pictures up later.

Thankyou!
Old 05-18-2010, 09:18 AM

Robin, no sweat!

I hope it's not my post that's making you say this. I really, really didn't mean to rush anyone, honest. It's fine to send your fabric whenever and we've got months of time left! (Of course now I can't wait to get my block from you.... leaping happily on my chair... but that's another thing entirely lol!)

I just undid half a block I'd made, too. Because somewhere in the middle I'd managed to leave almost zero seam allowance for one piece. (Groan.) I've now decided that ripping also is a step forward and not back... it makes me a better quilter and the block a better block.

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
Salmonsweet ... I have your block done ... just haven't mailed ... I have quite a few done, but haven't had time to package them and send them out ... it's been a crazy couple of weeks ... and I know I'm not with it.

I worked on a block and totally messed it up ... gotta go back and redo ... so I've walked away for a bit ... will finish up and mail out all that I have ...

I will let everyone know when I place them in the mail.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:19 AM

Reneebobby, good luck for things to clear up soon. You sound like oyu deserve a break! Your block collection is amazingly beautiful, can't wait to see what you make.