Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Quilt Show, Shipshewana, IN, USA June 23 - 26, 2010 >

Quilt Show, Shipshewana, IN, USA June 23 - 26, 2010

Quilt Show, Shipshewana, IN, USA June 23 - 26, 2010

Old 06-24-2010, 05:40 PM

The Eden Worship Center quilt show is the Topeka "Quilt Show". I wouldn't really call it a quilt show in the quilt show sense. What they had were alot of quilts and related quilted items that were all for sale. It was really different. If you were not a "shop Hopper" you had to pay $5 to get in. If you were a shop hopper it was $1. I am very disappointed. Really wasn't anything interresting there. The vendors were so-so, which is really sad because I have been to several of the vendors actual stores and there are really nice.

Overall the quilt show and shop hop were great. I didn't take any classes due to unpredictable work schedule.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Google Goddess

I was wanting to go to the shop hops but had car trouble, got car fixed on Thursday so may drive up Friday not sure

Originally Posted by brighmet
The Eden Worship Center quilt show is the Topeka "Quilt Show". I wouldn't really call it a quilt show in the quilt show sense. What they had were alot of quilts and related quilted items that were all for sale. It was really different. If you were not a "shop Hopper" you had to pay $5 to get in. If you were a shop hopper it was $1. I am very disappointed. Really wasn't anything interresting there. The vendors were so-so, which is really sad because I have been to several of the vendors actual stores and there are really nice.

Overall the quilt show and shop hop were great. I didn't take any classes due to unpredictable work schedule.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:34 AM

My friend sent me an email today and said it was a huge success. Elenore Burns came to her shop! ! She was so excited!!! And I missed it! Bo Ho...but she did sell 9 of hubby's needle spool holders! Not bad.....