Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
International/ USA/Canada Round Robin III Sign Up--  SIGN UPS CLOSED!!!!!!  GROUPS BEING E-MAILED, CHECK YOUR E-MAIL! >

International/ USA/Canada Round Robin III Sign Up-- SIGN UPS CLOSED!!!!!! GROUPS BEING E-MAILED, CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!

International/ USA/Canada Round Robin III Sign Up-- SIGN UPS CLOSED!!!!!! GROUPS BEING E-MAILED, CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!

Old 07-27-2010, 07:52 AM
Banned

I am in ! My center is done, and ready for mailing! I can do both US and International!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by mswordwiz
I am in ! My center is done, and ready for mailing! I can do both US and International!
You need to read the rules that I posted in the swap section. Then if you are ok with them, PM me your info
Old 07-27-2010, 07:56 AM

Thanks! So glad you're going to be joining in this. Will you being doing your center in batiks?

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Originally Posted by sew cornie
I'm in and will PM you. Here's my center. It's 15" square. As fun and unique as so many centers were in the IRR 2, I found myself particularly admiring the growth of those that began with traditional blocks. So I thought I'd go that direction this time. I've always liked this block and thought it would be a great opportunity to make one.
Your points are PERFECT, and I love that shade of green :thumbup:
Old 07-27-2010, 08:51 AM

Beautiful block!!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I do have to remind everyone...YOU SEND TO THE SAME PERSON EACH ROUND, MEANING, IF YOU SHIP INTERNATIONAL/CANADA, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL/CANADA
I would like to do this. The further around the world my quilt goes, the better. We went to Israel, Jordan and Egypt 2 years ago and can't go anywhere this year. This will be like traveling around the world with my quilt. I am so excited and am looking forward to the postmarks. I will pm you with my info. Thanks for all of YOUR hard work!!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 09:04 AM

Thanks! So glad you're going to be joining in this. Will you being doing your center in batiks?

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
I'm in and will PM you. Here's my center. It's 15" square. As fun and unique as so many centers were in the IRR 2, I found myself particularly admiring the growth of those that began with traditional blocks. So I thought I'd go that direction this time. I've always liked this block and thought it would be a great opportunity to make one.
Your points are PERFECT, and I love that shade of green :thumbup:
Is the Pope Catholic?! Actually, I am thinking of adding some hand dyed fabrics with batiks ;-)
Old 07-27-2010, 10:25 AM

I'm in! Center is almost finished... just a little more. I hope to have some photos for you all soon.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:41 AM

This is so scary. You guys are so organized and prepared. I need to get busy, but what shall I do? Must clear my plate so I can think.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:18 AM

I have already purchased my fabric and decided on a pattern. I just have to finish up two projects, then sew her up. Can't wait to see more pics.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:38 AM

Teri, I'm in, and am so nervous. I have no idea what I am going to do for my center. I am visiting my Mom next week and hope to find some inspiration there.

I'm sending you a PM.

Thanks for hosting. I am so excited.