Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fat quilts for "fluffy" people >

Fat quilts for "fluffy" people

Fat quilts for "fluffy" people

Old 12-20-2010, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by marymc
Weighed in today and I lost! Lost enough to make up for last weeks gain and still show a loss. Down 9 pounds now. Kind of a difficult week for eating healthy. Both DH and I have colds, son out of town so less inclined to cook a nice meal and celebrated our baby girls graduation from college on Saturday. Had so much fun with her and the 2 sons and GF who could be there. DH was too sick to join us for the celebration dinner. I am so proud of her!!
GRRRREAT JOB!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
Congrats Mary!

Congrats to everyone who has done such an amazing job during this month which is famous for food!

I was doing really well and then on Thursday our dog ran away. Needless to say, I've been stuffing my face ever since. I called into an OA meeting last night and just sat and listened to people sharing their stories about their compulsive overeating. I was part of OA 2 years ago but couldn't bring myself to completely believe that I have a problem with food. Well duh, this episode has shown me that I do. I'm very sad about our dog but eating nonstop isn't going to bring her back. DH and I did our groceries last night and I had to stop and catch my breath towards the end. My chest was tight and I got really scared. I need to eat better, exercise better, and learn to release my stress better. Today is a new day and all I can do is try.

Thank you everyone for sharing your successes and your struggles. I love this thread and feel so encouraged by you all. *hugs*
GOOD for you for calling into a meeting. That is a big start. Keep up the good work.
I hope your dog comes home.
Sorry.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:14 PM

I hope your dog is found soon. My Liliana was gone for three days several years ago. Cold, wet, rainy snowy days. She returned with an injury, but healed well.

Our OA chapter didn't last long, but long enough so I became aware of the problem.

Good note, I was lighter at the doctor's office today. Just a couple of pounds, but I had a Christmas party first, so that's not bad.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by irishrose
I hope your dog is found soon. My Liliana was gone for three days several years ago. Cold, wet, rainy snowy days. She returned with an injury, but healed well.

Our OA chapter didn't last long, but long enough so I became aware of the problem.

Good note, I was lighter at the doctor's office today. Just a couple of pounds, but I had a Christmas party first, so that's not bad.
we once had a barn cat that was missing for 4 months when my niece recognized him at a neighbors farm. Brought him home and he acted like he had never been gone. We were so thankful someone looked after him.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:30 PM

Merry Christmas to all my less fluffy friends!
I got my Christmas wish when i stepped on the scale this morning and hit the 10 pound loss i was hoping for. it's not official since Monday is my weigh day but I'll take it!
Old 12-24-2010, 01:55 PM

I got my Christmas wish when i stepped on the scale this morning and hit the 10 pound loss i was hoping for. it's not official since Monday is my weigh day but I'll take it!
Congratulations, though I hate to burst your bubble Santa didn't make this wish come true, you did. You should be proud of yourself. This is all down to you, you made it happen, you possess inner strength, you are in control of you. Congratulations again and keep up the good work.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by ljs317
I love this idea of the quilt but I am making a yo yo quilt just in case, you know. Some days its up and some days its down. This should be fun.
i love the yo-yo idea. even with yo-yo's i should have a whole quilt when i am done. tee-hee
Old 12-25-2010, 09:17 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 10 lbs.
You are a winner.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:17 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY LESS FLUFFY FRIENDS.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Merry Christmas to all my weightloss queens. May you eat all you want and not gain a single ounce.