Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Machines are home & home made gifts >

Machines are home & home made gifts

Machines are home & home made gifts

Old 12-17-2010, 10:35 PM

My husband went and picked up my other two machines from the mechanic today. I have not even tried them.
My sister and her husband came down tis evening and were amazed at all teh homemade goodies I had made. I had given her a table runner I made earlier with santa in his sleigh. She still has small grandchildren. She really liked the others I had down for my kids too.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:04 PM

donna, where are the pics of your ceations?
Old 12-18-2010, 10:16 AM

yes, I would like to see some pictures also.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:23 AM

Donna, so glad you are having so many postive things happening in your life. More to think about, you have fabric to make those wonderful gifts, family to share it with, you are able to sew for hours in your new sewing room, you have friends on this board, your two machines are back, sounds like with the help of the board you are having a wonderful holiday season. I would love to receive all the fabric and such but I know there are more needy on the board. Unfortunately, not all will post and ask for help.
And doing all you have been doing the last few weeks, even feeling bad, you are not as sick as you thought. YOu are being positive and improving your health too. Great things happen when you let it. Happy holidays and hoping your family gets their lives together without disturbing yours.

Little rabbit praying for you all
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144761[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144756.jpe  
Old 12-18-2010, 10:33 AM

Donna, keep up your good efforts. You just sound so much better over these past few days.

Where does Debbie find her pictures? She is funny; with a cat wearing headphones & dances to a praying rabbit.

Happy Quilting Everyone.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by phatquilts
Donna, keep up your good efforts. You just sound so much better over these past few days.

Where does Debbie find her pictures? She is funny; with a cat wearing headphones & dances to a praying rabbit.

Happy Quilting Everyone.
You can google "animations" and lots of sites come up. My favorite is "heathersanimations" and it is free. You find the one you want and right click on it and then save it to a animation file you make. ALso, if you see one on here you like, then you can right click on it and save it too. Glad you like them. They brings smiles.

Sending everyone big hugs.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144801[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144796.jpe  
Old 12-18-2010, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Donna, so glad you are having so many postive things happening in your life. More to think about, you have fabric to make those wonderful gifts, family to share it with, you are able to sew for hours in your new sewing room, you have friends on this board, your two machines are back, sounds like with the help of the board you are having a wonderful holiday season. I would love to receive all the fabric and such but I know there are more needy on the board. Unfortunately, not all will post and ask for help.
And doing all you have been doing the last few weeks, even feeling bad, you are not as sick as you thought. YOu are being positive and improving your health too. Great things happen when you let it. Happy holidays and hoping your family gets their lives together without disturbing yours.
I appreciate prayers--even from rabbits and all the other some bunnies out there.