Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What quilt is next on your list? >

What quilt is next on your list?

What quilt is next on your list?

Old 12-23-2010, 11:17 AM

Now that the Holidays are done (almost...at least the sewing is done for this year :))...I'd like to make a quilt for our king size bed. I just can't decide on the pattern yet. I will definitely be sending it out to be quilted when (and if) I get it done...LOL
Old 12-23-2010, 12:21 PM

I have 4 UFOs to do the quilting on. Then I'll start the second top like my avatar but with dark purple in place of the green, then another tube quilt in dusty lavendars, greens and dark purples for my daybed, then finish the double wedding ring I started 12 years ago, want to do a string quilt or 2 or 3. Start a quilt for my GD who will graduate HS this Spring, then.......
Old 12-23-2010, 12:21 PM

I just started a queen size log cabin for next Christmas. Log Cabin is one that I had never done. Hope it is ready for next year as I hand quilt.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:27 PM

My next quilt is for my Son in the Air Force. He wants a Texas Flag quilt about 3'X5'. I am thinking of making it with Log Cabins blocks, I think that will look O.K. Any suggestions?
Old 12-23-2010, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by bevster
My next quilt is for my Son in the Air Force. He wants a Texas Flag quilt about 3'X5'. I am thinking of making it with Log Cabins blocks, I think that will look O.K. Any suggestions?
Myself I like the Log Cabins...It'll look very nice!
Old 12-23-2010, 01:20 PM

I have two in mind after the holidays...Hanging Gardens and Shop Til You Melt. Of course I have to finish my GD quilt for her birthday in January which is the Hooterville Quilt Pattern.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:30 PM

working on Snowball right now just about finished with the top I wanted to get it done by Xmas so I can give it to my daughter I don't think I will make it,then I am going to make my daughter in law a black in white I believe is Box within a Box.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:33 PM

I'm finishing a queen sized sampler quilt. The next one will be a red and white with the red being old-fashioned children (skating,bicycling, etc.) embroidery. I'm also thinking of another stack and whack.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:43 PM

I've been a stickler with planning patterns, fabric, size, etc... then matching points and squaring everything with precision. I recently discovered "liberated" quilting and that's gonna be my next adventure in quilting. Though not completely unplanned... colors will be considered... but everything else will be liberated. I'll let you know how it goes...
Old 12-23-2010, 03:01 PM
jme

right now I am working on a quilt for my daughter with a nine patch block and alternating blocks with appliqued chicks (her choice). Next is a scrappy quilt with a heart pattern for my other daughter.