Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
QB Members FQ $1 pre-sale!! >

QB Members FQ $1 pre-sale!!

QB Members FQ $1 pre-sale!!

Old 01-16-2011, 12:32 PM

Hi Everyone,

My LQS is having a big sale tomorrow on pre cut Fats. All $1, in increments of 10, 25, and 50. All 100% cotton, top quality quilt shop fabrics, including flannels, batiks and metallics!!

Liz, the owner, has allowed me to post this sale to the Quiltingboard and give the members a chance to order pre-sale! In return, I have to help pack her shipping orders, but that is okay with me, because it buys me time on her long-arm

The groups are by theme, and there are tons of categories. It is a first come, first served sale, so order early for best choices. There is also a comments box when you go to the check out, so if there is something very specific you are looking for, make sure to put that in there. Also, put "QB" in the comment box so that if that if things work out, I will be able to post pre-sales again for all of you.

I have probably been the one to cut 75% of these fats over the past year, so most are 2010 fabric lines.

Here is the direct link.
http://www.bnpquilts.com/cgi-bin/Sto...oduct=Specials

If you are local to Pelham NH, then drop on in, because you can then choose your own fats. There are thousands and they have to be moved out to make room for the new spring lines. Let Liz know you are on the quilting board and be sure to find me and say hello!

Happy Shopping!

Diane
Old 01-16-2011, 12:33 PM

Wow! Nice tip, thanks.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:39 PM
np3
Power Poster

This is a wonderful idea for a sale. I wish I used FQ but I don't usually like them. Is there a possibility of buying 2 sets and having them be the same? I always use 1/2 yard per print (or more).
Old 01-16-2011, 12:47 PM

Thank you so much! I got batiks, solids and pastel tonals. Lisa
Old 01-16-2011, 01:00 PM

Ok you guys have got to stop posting stuff like this... :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: LOL.. Well I just ordered 2 FQ and I suppose it is ok cause my DH just bought 40.00 worth of flouresent light bulbs for his garage. ;-) I only spent half of what he did. hehehehehe SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 01-16-2011, 01:04 PM

I will be there IN PERSON tomorrow! Great store. I will make sure I say hello to the owner.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by np3
This is a wonderful idea for a sale. I wish I used FQ but I don't usually like them. Is there a possibility of buying 2 sets and having them be the same? I always use 1/2 yard per print (or more).
They are all precut, so it depend on what you order. In the comment box at checkout, put something to indicate you prefer two or more of each design for the catagory you choose. I know she aims to please.

Diane
Old 01-16-2011, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by JenniePenny
I will be there IN PERSON tomorrow! Great store. I will make sure I say hello to the owner.
I'll be there by 10, so say hello to me too! I'm short, fat, blonde, old, but still gorgeous! LOL!

Diane
Old 01-16-2011, 01:33 PM

nice sale! now to decide......definetly some moda's will be ordered..now what else?!?
Old 01-16-2011, 01:48 PM

Sounds like a great sale. I'm interested, but I don't see any photos of the fabrics that would be in the groupings? I'm thinking batiks, but I'm kind of fussy about the manufacturer of the batiks.

Oh, never mind...I see where there are some pics. duh.