Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Found: Free Embroidery Software >

Found: Free Embroidery Software

Found: Free Embroidery Software

Old 01-29-2011, 09:58 PM

I've been looking for awhile now for a free, unlimited, easy to learn software. And I found it. Sierra's Stitch Era, you can find it at www.stitchera.com. I've work a few patterns now using this software and I'm very happy with it so far. I've tried several and this one not only works well, it's easy to learn. You can down load it from a dealer's website but if you order the free disk (pay for shipping) you'll get the software plus training videos and printable lessons.

Just wanted to share.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:01 PM
Google Goddess

thanks for the information!
Old 01-29-2011, 10:02 PM

I have been using Stitch Era Universal for a few months now and I can tell you it is a g-r-e-a-t program.

You just need to ready the manual, watch the training videos and play with it.

I love it. Very powerful and absolutely free. They have a yahoo group and if you need help, they promptly answer your questions.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:07 PM

I forgot to mention. It also digitizes!!
Old 01-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Power Poster

Thank you :D:D:D
Old 01-30-2011, 01:08 AM

Thank you
Old 01-30-2011, 07:45 AM

I got this software a couple months back. I guess I need to put it on the computer and try it out!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:45 AM

I went there and could not find anywhere to get the software. the one page for puchase reads to get from local dealer. What am I missing?

Originally Posted by MzMcKee
I've been looking for awhile now for a free, unlimited, easy to learn software. And I found it. Sierra's Stitch Era, you can find it at www.stitchera.com. I've work a few patterns now using this software and I'm very happy with it so far. I've tried several and this one not only works well, it's easy to learn. You can down load it from a dealer's website but if you order the free disk (pay for shipping) you'll get the software plus training videos and printable lessons.

Just wanted to share.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:48 AM

I goggled and found more sites to get it from free by downloading. Then all the tutes and more are on the site for download or whatever.

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
I went there and could not find anywhere to get the software. the one page for puchase reads to get from local dealer. What am I missing?

Just wanted to share.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:50 AM

Wait I am wrong, it is for Visual Stitch and Print. Still can't find the software.

I goggled and found more sites to get it from free by downloading. Then all the tutes and more are on the site for download or whatever.

Just wanted to share.