Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Tutorials
Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids to Try >

Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids to Try

Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids to Try

Old 11-05-2021, 06:10 PM

Default Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids to Try

When you are busy preparing an exquisite Thanksgiving menu, why not keep the kids busy with fun and simple Thanksgiving crafts. Whether you choose to make one of our favorite projects before Thanksgiving, or scatter some craft supplies around the childrenís table, one of these funs, you really canít go wrong, itís easy, and itís usually a free project. Each of these crafts has a holiday theme.

DIY Thanksgiving Tote Bags

Like bags and sewing? This is a project that takes advantage of two things you like. Make this DIY thanksgivinghandbag and bid farewell to expensive store-buy handbags. You can also design it according to your preference(there are so mangy free svg for your choice) and add it to your list of thanksgiving holiday crafts.

The possibilities for using holographic vinyl on tote bags are endless. You can personalize any of these suggestions and add your own creative flare to the mix. Give your friends and family unique handmade thanksgivinggifts, they will appreciate them time and time again. Don't forget to check out products that are specially formulated to meet all your process needs. There are a variety of options for yourTote Bags , like standard HTV, glow in the dark, foil, flocking, sublimation paper and more!

Thanksgiving Cake

A rotating "pie chart" can help children determine what they are grateful for. When making, cut out a construction paper circle the same size as the inside of the paper plate. Connect with brass fasteners, then remove the "slice" pie. Write "I am very grateful..." at the top and ask them to add a reply when they rotate the "slice" around the pie.

Blessed Wall

Before you take out the Christmas Advent Calendar, try this ritual of counting days. Connect the rows of twine to an empty frame and clamp it to the numbered fake leaves. Don't give gifts (December will come soon!), but ask the children to write down the things they are grateful for every day on the corresponding leaves.

Turkey Pudding Cup

If you can't get your kids to eat sweet potato pie (they will succumb in due course.), try this classic dessert substitute. You can even use leftovers in school lunches.

Pumpkin Handprint

Family members far away will love this cute greeting card. Poke the pumpkin (or red apple) with your small hand and let the children write down personalized messages.

Family Tree

Introduce the children to the whole family before they go to grandma's house for vacation. For seasonal rotation, red and orange inks are used to simulate autumn leaves.

Leaf Turkey

Use a series of colorful leaves directly from your backyard to add some festive touch to the printed Tom Turkey.

Turkish windsock

Attract a flock of turkeys with these noiseless windsocks, custom-made with ribbons and feathers of your choice.

Crayon Turkey

Add coloring pages to each place setting to prevent kids from getting bored and upset during dinner.

Turkey glove puppet

Buy more gloves and turn them into a bunch of colorful turkeys. Next up: an epic puppet show.

In our view, encouraging children to slow down and craft can also be a very relevant nod to the themes of gratitude, gratitude and knowing how happy you are. , They are also stopping to think about the meaning of the holiday itself-as they grow older, they cherish this more and more. What are you waiting for? Watch your youngest child's eyes shine as he handles one of these fun Thanksgiving crafts.
Old 11-05-2021, 08:54 PM

I did buy 8 placemats that they design with sticker that came with and some puzzles to figure out.
Old 11-07-2021, 10:03 AM

These are all great ideas!!! I am writing them all down, actually doing a screen capture. I will go over the list with my granddaughter this evening and see what will work for her. I can always entertain my grand babies.