Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Changing pieced pattern to paper pieced pattern (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/changing-pieced-pattern-paper-pieced-pattern-t41508.html)

foxxigrani 04-03-2010 05:19 AM

thank you so much for that tute. I have often thought I would like to make my own, but since I am not very good at pping yet, making a pattern???? Yah right.

Thank you.

Rita

Sede_Mae 04-03-2010 06:57 AM

Quilt Mom, Thank you very much for this lesson! I have a baby block pattern that I have started to cut out...have had it that way for a very long time...but it involves freezer paper pieceing!!?? I have never worked with this method (freezer paper) so I got disappointed and just put it aside. Using freezer paper and turning the sides etc...just looked too complicated and time consumimg for me. I am hoping I can use your info to turn it into a paper-piecing project and finally get the baby block quilt done before she graduates from high school!! :-) Thank you again! Julie*

Sede_Mae 04-03-2010 07:01 AM

Mar,
I looked at Carol's web site and couldn't find her tutorial...could you please direct me more to get to the right place please :oops: I am a big fan of Carol's and would like to find it... I am a Doakie :lol: Thanks Julie*

mar32428 04-03-2010 10:30 AM

Hi Sede, I got an email from [email protected] with her newsletter. In the NL got to her traveling schedule ( which by the way, she's retiring from at the end of this year) and at the top it will list free patterns. There's some super patterns, some very easy and some not so. Scroll down and you should find the article.

Let me know how you come out. If you can't find it, contact me privately with your email and I will send it to you.

Marion

Sede_Mae 04-03-2010 11:39 AM

Thank You Mar, I found it! :D I have looked at that area on her site probably 20 times and never noticed that tutorial! Thanks again, Julie*

Oh, by the way...I am soooo very excited! I am going on her Quilting Cruise in March 2011, so I get to meet her!! I just can't wait! Only 11 months to go! LOL :D

mar32428 04-03-2010 12:05 PM

You lucky dog. Wish I could afford it. Have fun.

Margie 04-03-2010 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by mar32428
Hi Sede, I got an email from [email protected] with her newsletter. In the NL got to her traveling schedule ( which by the way, she's retiring from at the end of this year) and at the top it will list free patterns. There's some super patterns, some very easy and some not so. Scroll down and you should find the article.

Let me know how you come out. If you can't find it, contact me privately with your email and I will send it to you.

Marion

I am going crazy trying to find this tutorial :(....can you put a link in?

Margie

Margie 04-03-2010 03:16 PM

WELL...dont you know...as soon as I wrote the above...I went back...lQQked again and found it lol DUH always the way

Margie

Rainbow 04-03-2010 03:30 PM

awesome

zz-pd 04-03-2010 10:04 PM

those blocks are beautiful, and thank you for showing that. Penny