Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Drunkard's Path Bookmark Class--Part 1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/drunkards-path-bookmark-class-part-1-a-t40727.html)

beachlady 03-26-2010 05:34 AM

Great tute Rhonda. Haven't been to PO for a couple of days, so don't have the templete yet. Dh on his way now. I feel bad you did your tute in the middle of the night!

k3n 03-26-2010 05:43 AM

Rhonda, ignore me- just read through your instructions again and the questions were already answered; Doh! LOL

bopeep 03-26-2010 06:06 AM

BLESS YOUR HEART....
This looks Great....
I can't wait to try it......
bopeep

Rhonda 03-26-2010 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by beachlady
Great tute Rhonda. Haven't been to PO for a couple of days, so don't have the templete yet. Dh on his way now. I feel bad you did your tute in the middle of the night!

LOL I'm a night owl! I work better at night. During the day I have too many interruptions from my mom my DH the phone!!!! dogs wanting in or out etc! LOL

I waited on purpose so I could put it all on without any interruptions. It takes time to get it all on there.

Rhonda 03-26-2010 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
Rhonda, ignore me- just read through your instructions again and the questions were already answered; Doh! LOL

Glad you figured it out K! I tried to cover all the bases but I have been known to make a mistake from time to time!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rhonda 03-26-2010 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by beachlady

I hope your template show up soon! I probably should have waited another week to post the lesson and given it more time for the templates to arrive but this way when it does arrive you will be able to dive right in! :mrgreen:

Rhonda 03-26-2010 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by sewaholic
Well - didn't you make that look easy. :lol:
Thanks Rhonda.

thanks Sewaholic. I hope people find it easy to do. I was so excited when I figured this out!! I wanted to share it with people and around here the quilters aren't interested. So I am so glad to be able to share it with all of you here on the board.

Rhonda 03-26-2010 08:48 AM

3 Attachment(s)
NEW INFO--for those of you who are having trouble figuring out how to get a 2" circle for the cardboard circles I just figured out that the cap on my Magic Sizing bottle is a perfect 2"!! Who knew?!!

So take the cap and place the open end on your cardboard and trace around it. Be careful not to squeeze the cap tho or your circle will become an oval! LOL

Dancing Needle 03-26-2010 08:54 AM

Excellent lesson! Thanks so much Rhonda! My template arrived yesterday so can't wait to give this a try! :thumbup:

azam 03-26-2010 09:05 AM

Thanks Rhonda, will give this a try this afternoon. :-)