Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Izy's Folded Fabric Tutorial! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/izys-folded-fabric-tutorial-t154162.html)

Izy 09-19-2011 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Kitsie
Don't know how I missed this one before but I'm sure glad you did the tute just so I could see the pillow!! (But will copy tute, too!)
At 11 pages of comments, it certainly is an eyecatcher!
Goody, something new to play at!

Yep, seems to be something everyone fancies having a go at and why not, it's great fun - that's why I have made the tute, so go on and have a play soon! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dublb 09-19-2011 02:37 PM

Thank You for this tut!!! I just couldn't figure out what you meant about the background fabric in your earlier post. Pictures make all the difference in the world. I have bookedmarked this & I think I'll make one to match my bluebonnet quilt!

dotski 09-19-2011 02:58 PM

thank you so much for taking the time to make the tute....very helpful and it looks real easy...going to look for fabrics to make it.

SMR 09-19-2011 05:26 PM

Thanks for tute. Written directions just weren't sinking in but the pictures are perfect, some days I,m more of a visual learner. Will bookmark and try as soon as clear sewing space by finishing atleast one project.

PKWard 09-19-2011 06:02 PM

Lol Izy...I love that I hear your English accent in your writing. I sure hope y'all don't hear my south Texas one! ;D

Originally Posted by Izy

Don't know how I missed this one before but I'm sure glad you did the tute just so I could see the pillow!! (But will copy tute, too!)

Yep, seems to be something everyone fancies having a go at and why not, it's great fun - that's why I have made the tute, so go on and have a play soon! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

ladypetite 09-19-2011 06:27 PM

Thank you for your time and talent! This is a great "tute".

debbieumphress 09-19-2011 10:29 PM

Thank you for the time you took to share this with us on the QB. I love looking to see what other's show us.♥♥

Izy 09-19-2011 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by PKWard
Lol Izy...I love that I hear your English accent in your writing. I sure hope y'all don't hear my south Texas one! ;D

Originally Posted by Izy

Why I surely do an'all, you folk's take care now and have a nice day!! Hmmm...guess I am no good at doing an Southern accent after all..in fact, don't think it sounds like ANY accent Tee hee!! :roll: :D :lol: :-D ;-)

ka9sdn 09-20-2011 04:11 AM

I'm going to try this on the side of a purse--just need the time!

craftiladi 09-20-2011 04:22 AM

Izy another huge thank-you for taking the time to post the lesson. I am a visual learner and even then it sometimes is confusing. As I was reading through your posts I almost gave up because it still wasn't making sense but your last couple of pictures of the end results the light bulb finally came on...to no fault of your own, you gave wonderful directions, sometimes my brain just has a hard time catching on but now that I totally understand I can't wait to try it.
Huge thank-you
dee-ut.