Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Let's Make My NO-Match Pineapple Blocks!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/lets-make-my-no-match-pineapple-blocks-t73955.html)

cctx. 11-09-2010 11:31 AM

Cute quilt and scrappy. Thanks for the tutorial. This past summer I've made Scrappy Pineapple blossom tops, my avatar is one of the finished scrappy pineapple blossom tops by Bonnie Hunter.

n2scraplvr 11-09-2010 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by GrandmaJeanne
Thanks for the tut, wanted to make a pineapple block the easiest way. I've found it with your tut. Next on my list to use up those scraps of mine. You make it look so e-a-s-y

Your welcome, GrandmaJeanne!! And it is sooo easy!! Can't wait to see everyone's creations from this block!! Know yours will be just beautiful!! We like the easy patterns the best!!

:D :D 8-) ;) ;)

n2scraplvr 11-09-2010 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by cctx.
Cute quilt and scrappy. Thanks for the tutorial. This past summer I've made Scrappy Pineapple blossom tops, my avatar is one of the finished scrappy pineapple blossom tops by Bonnie Hunter.

Thank you so much, cctx!! And your very welcome!! I remember seeing that quilt @ Bonnie's site yrs. ago and I do believe it's one of her best quilts she's done so far!! Then again, she has alot of other just gorgeous scrap quilts!! I did the same quilt only mine was called "Geese in the Cabin" and I did it in mini size; they look very similar to each other. Looking forward to seeing your creation of these pineapple blocks I hope you'll try!!

:-D 8-) ;-) ;-)

dphelps 11-09-2010 06:00 PM

Between you and Rhonda, I think I have it covered on learning to use up scraps and I have LOTS of them.Thanks so much.

n2scraplvr 11-11-2010 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by dphelps
Between you and Rhonda, I think I have it covered on learning to use up scraps and I have LOTS of them.Thanks so much.

Your very welcome, dphelps!! If you ever run out of good patterns for scraps, check with Rhonda or me!! haha. We can keep all of you busy for quite a while!! haha.

:-D :-D ;) ;)

Cuddly Quilter 12-29-2010 10:01 PM

Loved the tutorial - oh so easy to follow - :thumbup:
I have started collecting a shoe box with strips, now i know what i can do with them. ;)
Thanks

omak 12-29-2010 10:19 PM

Well done! Thank you very much! <wave>

n2scraplvr 12-29-2010 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by omak
Well done! Thank you very much! <wave>

Your very welcome, omak!!! Thanks for the nice compliment!! ((((hugs)))) n2

:-D :-D 8-) ;)

n2scraplvr 12-29-2010 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cuddly Quilter
Loved the tutorial - oh so easy to follow - :thumbup:
I have started collecting a shoe box with strips, now i know what i can do with them. ;)
Thanks

Thank you, Cuddly Quilter!! So happy it was easy for you and a great project for those small scraps that keep multiplying while we sleep and dream about making more quilts!! :P :-D ;) :!: 8-) :lol: :roll:

wanttobe 02-02-2011 04:04 PM

I really count on all these tutorials to learn how to quilt, thanks for sharing