Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Mysi's Mystery 11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET ! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/mysis-mystery-11dec2010-do-not-cut-yet-t82205.html)

Jim 12-14-2010 11:49 PM

havent picked my fabrics out but gonna use out of my stash. Thinking I'm going to use a large floral of pink and yellow roses..can't do a thing until Christmass is over..with all the orders..Christams could be a week further away so I can relax...lol

mysikaanne 12-14-2010 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sew Krazy Girl
This is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait. However, with the holidays I won't be able to begin cutting until after Christmas at the earliest. In fact, I don't have my fabrics selected as yet.

It won't start til after xmas.. :) Trust me.. I'm busy here too..LOL

quiltstodo 12-14-2010 11:59 PM

Anyone notice the topic changed and says do not cut yet? Didn't notice this earlier

luvTooQuilt 12-15-2010 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by quiltstodo
Anyone notice the topic changed and says do not cut yet? Didn't notice this earlier

Heck, I haven't picked out my fabric yet let alone cut anything!!!! Ill be the last one in this race with a mile gap..

mysikaanne 12-15-2010 01:57 AM

Yes, I wanted to look at the math again.. To make double sure.. Candi found a multiplying problem (happens when you stay up entirely too late!) I just have to take a look at it again... Dang it the late night caught up w/ me!

mysikaanne 12-15-2010 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Heck, I haven't picked out my fabric yet let alone cut anything!!!! Ill be the last one in this race with a mile gap..

That's fine luv.. no racin' here. I said we'd start after Xmas anyhow..LOL

Missy

Candace 12-15-2010 07:30 AM

I've got no time to start now anyway! I'm working on the Bonnie Hunt Mystery quilt:>

Cuddly Quilter 12-15-2010 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Candace
Woohoo, I'll use my Accuquilt Studio to cut most of it out:>

Oh Candace now that is wonderful. I have been looking at one of those, but cannot picture the costs of it being sent to South Africa.....ouch.

Have fun.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 12-15-2010 09:09 AM

Thanks for the double check !! I'm a little confuse about haw many colors were using looks like 4 then 5 sometimes 7 figured I'd catch up when I saw a block. :)

Don't forget it's the Holidays and Enjoy !!!

Short an Sweet 12-15-2010 11:00 AM

I laid out samples of all the fabrics (going by the fabric list not the cutting list) & I'll be using a total of 9 different fabrics

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl
Thanks for the double check !! I'm a little confuse about haw many colors were using looks like 4 then 5 sometimes 7 figured I'd catch up when I saw a block. :)

Don't forget it's the Holidays and Enjoy !!!