Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   PDF files for All the EQ Classes by Rhonda (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/pdf-files-all-eq-classes-rhonda-t175169.html)

Rhonda 01-12-2012 02:15 PM

You're all welcome. I love doing it! I always hate to see anyone struggle with something I can help with.

LUANNH 01-12-2012 06:01 PM

Thanks Rhonda you are the best. I'm getting EQ7 in a couple of months so I have just down loaded the tutes to be able to use when I get it. I do have EQ4 but haven't used it in a long time but I do need to update to the 7 version as there is took much that's new.

gingergrandma 01-13-2012 01:22 AM

Oh thank you, I missed some over the holidays and did not have time to look at them, but now maybe I can take the time and learn this program. Thanks

VickyOH 01-13-2012 07:43 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us. I really appreciate your time.

Quiltaddict 01-13-2012 02:23 PM

Thank you so much. One of my resolutions for 2012 is to learn to use my EQ7.

Millstream Mom 01-13-2012 03:36 PM

God Bless You! I had tried to master my EQ6 several times, but always seemed to stall at the the same point. I could never seem to quite grasp the more technical aspects..... I appreciate so very much that you have taken the time to get me over the hump!

Rhonda 01-13-2012 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Millstream Mom (Post 4871877)
God Bless You! I had tried to master my EQ6 several times, but always seemed to stall at the the same point. I could never seem to quite grasp the more technical aspects..... I appreciate so very much that you have taken the time to get me over the hump!

Did you get beyond your sticking point then? Sometimes it just takes a new way of looking at things to understand them

Chigger Holler Quilter 01-14-2012 09:13 PM

H i, Rhonda! I've a brand new EQ5 (still in the box) and haven't even started to download it! (I purchased from a friend who had it hidden away somewhere!) So...where do I begin. It all seems so overwhelming to me! Will the lessons you have posted help with this older version? Thanks.
Connie

Rhonda 01-14-2012 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter (Post 4875618)
H i, Rhonda! I've a brand new EQ5 (still in the box) and haven't even started to download it! (I purchased from a friend who had it hidden away somewhere!) So...where do I begin. It all seems so overwhelming to me! Will the lessons you have posted help with this older version? Thanks.
Connie

Everything I have done in the lessons so far can be done all 3 versions of EQ. I started out showing everthing on EQ5 as that is the one I use. I do have all 3 but I like my EQ5 the best. So just start with the first lesson and see what you think. If you have any questions just ask me and I will be happy to help or anyone who can help will answer you on this thread.

I hope you enjoy it!! I love mine! I can play on it for hours and lose track of time easily.

Rhonda 01-16-2012 12:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the PDF file for Week 11- More Arc Info and Sun Compass