Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Printable Instructions for Easy Patchwork Jacket (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/printable-instructions-easy-patchwork-jacket-t58056.html)

UglyCook 08-08-2010 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by eeraemore
Thank you! How long did it take you to make the jacket? I'm thinking about making one for my mother for Christmas.

When I was working I made one in a week just working in the evenings. I made another one recently in a weekend...so I'm guessing about 10-12 hours of sewing.

pamdux 08-08-2010 11:14 AM

I have had a sweat shirt waiting for this type of project, but was afraid to start. Now thanks to you I can get it done before it gets cold down here. Again thank you for your efforts.

stormnrose 08-08-2010 01:33 PM

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I can't wait to try it! I have the sweatshirt and some awesome fat quarters, I am going to try and get it done this week! Will post a pic when I do! Thanks for the simple instructions and sharing the technique! I think I am going to try ruffled cuffs, what do you all think?

quilting librarian 08-08-2010 01:37 PM

Too cool! I bought a sweatshirt for this after you put up the tutorial. :-D :D This makes it so easy to follow - you did a great job! Thank you! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

grammypatty7 08-08-2010 01:59 PM

These are absolutely stunning and I can't wait to try one of these. I do have 2 sweatshirts on hand to make me 2 more. Wonder if I can squeeze in time to make one to have to wear for the holidays - that's my goal but don't know how my time is going to go. The itch is here though. Thank you.
Patty

eeraemore 08-08-2010 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by UglyCook

Originally Posted by eeraemore
Thank you! How long did it take you to make the jacket? I'm thinking about making one for my mother for Christmas.

When I was working I made one in a week just working in the evenings. I made another one recently in a weekend...so I'm guessing about 10-12 hours of sewing.

Thank you! That is helpful!

grannyp70 08-08-2010 04:44 PM

Hi, I tried downloading your pattern and I could never get it to work for me, would you consider email me the instructions. I would really apperciate it just let me know and I will pm my email address to you. Thanks in advance, I really love the jacket. You did a great job on it.

Sewslow 08-08-2010 05:39 PM

I hope this works! It was 17 pages in Word so I saved it as a PDF to try to make it a smaller file.

What am I doing wrong? Everyone is thanking you for the instructions but I get nothing but a blank page or another of the same page. I have the most recent Adobe Reader.

sgraves1959 08-08-2010 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sewslow

I hope this works! It was 17 pages in Word so I saved it as a PDF to try to make it a smaller file.

What am I doing wrong? Everyone is thanking you for the instructions but I get nothing but a blank page or another of the same page. I have the most recent Adobe Reader.

are you clicking the blue download box above the jacke, I didn't have any problem at all.

CarrieAnne 08-08-2010 05:58 PM

Thanks!