View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 05:37 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 480

Toogie, the Deb Tucker ruler is called Corner Beam. I would like to make another quilt using it but reversing the colors.
When I make log cabin quilts, I always use the Creative Grid ruler. The strips are cut a little larger and the block is squared up after making each "round". The blocks always end up the correct size.
QuiltBaer is offline