Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Can't wait till TumwateR, Wa,  gathering >

Can't wait till TumwateR, Wa, gathering

Can't wait till TumwateR, Wa, gathering

Old 10-29-2015, 04:47 PM

Default Can't wait till TumwateR, Wa, gathering

Can't wait till Saturday, is everyone coming still? Hope sew!
Old 10-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Banned

Yep, I'll be there. Don't know what I'll bring as machines haven't been high on the priority list this week.(blasphemous, I know!)

Cari
Old 10-29-2015, 11:09 PM

I'll be there too. Might bring a machine (probably boring but compact Featherweight, but maybe my 603 Auto Reel/T&S if I'm feeling frisky). Our new car got hit in a parking lot on Monday, so the week has been a bit off. Sigh.

I am really looking forward to seeing all y'all.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:58 PM
Banned

Oh no Aerin, you didn't get hurt I hope? My car decided to take a vacation a few weeks ago and it remains to be seen if it's worth fixing. if you bring your FW I'll bring mine. I think there's something I need to fix on mine but I can't remember what it is.

Cari
Old 10-30-2015, 05:35 AM

I better be excited. I'm the one who decided to schedule it. I didn't get an opportunity to post a flyer for a make & take so there may not be very many kids.
Rodney
Old 10-30-2015, 11:51 AM

Rodney don't worry we can pick up kids just open the door and they wander in to see what is happening. I promise to have plenty of fabric for making coasters on any and all of the machines. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:57 PM

Cari, just load some up and bring them, we could oil them and look at them or something like that, we don't care if they are dusty or grubby or anything, would be fun. I am sure if everyone brings something to work on or look at we will have lots to do. So sorry about the car problems, even my sil had a wreck this week totaled his car and don't know what they are going to do either. I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else. So load up and lets have fun. I wonder if we should bring something to put on the tables to protect them from scratches, etc, I am only thinking they will have tables there, does anyone know? I don't have room in my car to bring any.

I am bringing some candy and cookies and my lunch and my friend! Anything else, oh yes my 2 or 3 machines and maybe a treadle for my 24. I will bring some thread and scissors and some oil and misc stuff in case we need them.

Originally Posted by Cari-in-Oly View Post
Yep, I'll be there. Don't know what I'll bring as machines haven't been high on the priority list this week.(blasphemous, I know!)

Cari
Old 10-30-2015, 12:59 PM

Oh Rodney! you really goofed off there (just kidding) we will just go with the flow and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
I better be excited. I'm the one who decided to schedule it. I didn't get an opportunity to post a flyer for a make & take so there may not be very many kids.
Rodney
Old 10-30-2015, 01:39 PM

It doesn't take many kids to keep us busy anyway. I probably should have scheduled farther out so I could get back with a couple flyers. Maybe next time.
Rodney
Old 10-30-2015, 01:59 PM

Rodney, my treadle base won't fit into my car, oh darn it!