Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Koyo Centennial / Dressmaker Centennial II >

Koyo Centennial / Dressmaker Centennial II

Koyo Centennial / Dressmaker Centennial II

Old 01-07-2021, 04:46 AM

Post Koyo Centennial / Dressmaker Centennial II

Hello all! I just bought a vintage sewing machine, and for what I can tell by looks it most closely resembles a Koyo Centennial but is also similar to a Dressmaker Centennial II. There is no markings on the sewing machine other than the Centennial badge and the serial number plate. Does anyone have a manual or know where to get one for it? I ordered a PDF one from Ifixmachines.com and appears I was scammed since the download will not work and can't get an answer from the company. Any help or knowledge about the machine would be greatly appreciated!!
Attached Thumbnails koyo-3.jpg   koyo-2.jpg   koyo-1.jpg  
Old 01-07-2021, 10:55 PM

I cannot direct you directly to a manual, but your machine looks is close to a lot to many different batched japanese machines. We got at thread here about them, and you may find some information there:

Vintage Japanese 'Badged' Zig Zag and Straight Sew Sewing Machines

Furthermore at facebook group excist on Vintage Japanese Sewing Machines. I guess the group got about 100 manuals in their files section, and you may get lucky to find it there.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Gymnast2 View Post
I cannot direct you directly to a manual, but your machine looks is close to a lot to many different batched japanese machines. We got at thread here about them, and you may find some information there:

Vintage Japanese 'Badged' Zig Zag and Straight Sew Sewing Machines

Furthermore at facebook group excist on Vintage Japanese Sewing Machines. I guess the group got about 100 manuals in their files section, and you may get lucky to find it there.
Thank you! I will check it out.