Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Necchi Lydia 544, anyone have one?

Quote Originally Posted by PECIK View Post
    Dear Caroline, my mother has not manual for her "NECCHI Lydia3 Type 544". Please, can you provide to me User's Manual for "NECCHI Lydia3 Type 544"? (the simplest is PDF file by email)Thank you for answer in advance. With kind regards Petr Hladik Czech Republic
    Petr, here is a link for the Lydia 544 threading diagram. http://www.sewusa.com/Threading_Diag...ng_Diagram.htm . The website also sells a copy of the manual, that is where I bought mine. The Necchi Lydia is notorious for having cracked camstacks. There is also a Yahoo group online for vintage Necchi sewing machines. You may consider joining that group as they may have a downloadable manual. Good luck.

Sweet Caroline

Last edited by Caroline S; 10-26-2014 at 01:49 PM.
    Sweet Caroline

Petr, the link to order the manual, either hard copy or PDF
    http://www.sewingpartsonline.com/ins...4-lydia-3.aspx
    Sweet Caroline

Hi everyone! Yesterday I was given my Nana's Necchi Lydia 544, it appears to be in excellent condition aesthetically, has all the original attachments and its original user manual (woohoo!) but I haven't yet opened it up to see if the camshaft is still intact...
    Anyway, the machine seems like it wants go, however we have only been able to get it to spin and thread the bobbin and it won't actually sew.. Does anyone have any idea why that would be?

owner's manual

tessy - is there any way you could share the owners manual? I now have a necchi Lydia with no manual and don't want to sink any more money into it until I know it can sew well. I am new at sewing and don't want to mess up this machine by not knowing how it works. Thks

Blog Entries
    I have the Necchi SuperNova and my 90 year old machine guy taught me the correct Necchi pronunciation. This should put that part of the problem to rest. He says "Rhymes with Becky!"
    Holli
    Your Favorite (Retired) School Librarian

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, For I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2