Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   1914 White Family Rotary (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/1914-white-family-rotary-t185043.html)

Jeryl 04-04-2012 01:40 PM

1914 White Family Rotary

2 Attachment(s)
Just received an early Mother's Day gift from my kids! Daughter found at a Habitat for Humanity store for $50. Sews the most beautiful stitches!!!! Now the search is on for the different foot attachments. If anyone has any ideas where to start it would be much appreciated!
j[ATTACH=CONFIG]325251[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]325252[/ATTACH]

J Miller 04-04-2012 01:50 PM

Wow! What a beautiful machine and cabinet.

Joe

Pam S 04-04-2012 01:50 PM

I have the same machine with the "twig" detailing and all! It was my great-grandmother's. Alas, somewhere along the line all the attachments, bobbin, etc were lost (a family member was using it as an end table) so I too am looking for the accessories. Congrats on your find. It looks like it's in beautiful condition.

Jeryl 04-04-2012 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pam S (Post 5116518)
I have the same machine with the "twig" detailing and all! It was my great-grandmother's. Alas, somewhere along the line all the attachments, bobbin, etc were lost (a family member was using it as an end table) so I too am looking for the accessories. Congrats on your find. It looks like it's in beautiful condition.

How sad ... Hopefully it's still in great condition!

Jeryl 04-04-2012 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by J Miller (Post 5116517)
Wow! What a beautiful machine and cabinet.

Joe

It is! Has earned it's spot in the living room and not the sewing room. I can sew there just as easy!

Bennett 04-04-2012 04:57 PM

Very nice! I always think "lock stitch" when I see the borders on those decals. :) Subliminal advertising I guess!

mighty 04-04-2012 05:10 PM

So pretty!!!!

wilburforple 01-31-2013 05:22 AM

This is a Rotary type foot machine. Google "rotary foot" and you should find all sorts of them.

SteveH 01-31-2013 09:51 AM

I have a few extra Feet that have come with various White/Clone machines. let me know what yo are looking for and I will see if I have spares. Free to good home.

NOTE: the Sewing Store that put their decal on the existing beautiful decals should be SHOT.

J Miller 01-31-2013 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by SteveH (Post 5827646)
I have a few extra Feet that have come with various White/Clone machines. let me know what yo are looking for and I will see if I have spares. Free to good home.

NOTE: the Sewing Store that put their decal on the existing beautiful decals should be SHOT.

I totally agree. The use of a hair drier "should" remove it. Just be careful with any chemicals.

I think that machine should use regular White / Kenmore type bobbins. If so then Sew-Classic has them.

That's a beautiful machine and cabinet. I'd love to have it and I already have too many. :)

Joe