Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   electric singer sewing machine accompanying items. I really lucked out this time. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/electric-singer-sewing-machine-accompanying-items-i-really-lucked-out-time-t305964.html)

d.rickman 07-26-2019 10:57 AM

electric singer sewing machine accompanying items. I really lucked out this time.

6 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]615281[/ATTACH]

Here are all the antique sewing machine items that came with the Electric Singer sewing machine which was gifted to me. I was so excited to receive this gift, I made her a table runner in exchange
and she was happy with that, as she is not a sewing person. This was the third one I have made of these runners.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]615282[/ATTACH]

annievee 07-26-2019 03:10 PM

#120 is a ruffler attachment

OurWorkbench 07-26-2019 05:20 PM

Yes, indeed, you lucked out with all the goodies along with a nice machine.

To the best of my ability here is what I am pretty sure on most of them.
1 low shank quilting foot & bar
2 top clamp tucker
3 top clamp edgestitcher
4 low shank edgestitcher
5 low shank tucker
6 low shank shirring foot & thumb screw
7 shirring plate can't tell which machine
8 low shank adjustable hemmer
9 maybe part of tucker
10 low shank I think part of adjustable zipper foot
10 yellow (votive candle) maybe for spool pin holder to hold cone thread????
11 low shank Straight stitch foot
12 low shank multi-slot binder with guide
13 top clamp hemmer maybe 3/8"
14 top clamp binder
15 top clamp hemmer maybe 1/4"
16 low shank Narrow hemmer
17 top clamp hemmer maybe 1/2"
18 top clamp hemmer maybe 7/8"
120 ?? ruffler
130 low shank adjustable hemmer
Probably, the low shank feet will have a number on them and will work with the 128. I don't know which machine the top clamp feet go to as there were several that used top clamp feet, but some of the dimensions are different.
I can't tell for sure from the picture whether the ruffler is for a top clamp or not.

Have fun playing with it all.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

pennycandy 07-26-2019 07:15 PM

Lucky you! I see a Singer zig zagger and some additional cams. I was happy to find one with the basic cams at a thrift store for $5.50. The hat pins are an interesting find.

juliasb 07-27-2019 03:30 AM

Nice find! I have attachments that have come with just about every machine I ever owned. Seems like they stayed with me and not with the machines.

QuiltMom2 07-27-2019 03:45 AM

Wow! That's an impressive array of attachments and what my grandmother would have called "doo-dads" Is "doo-dad" even a word?

QuiltnNan 07-27-2019 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltMom2 (Post 8281620)
... Is "doo-dad" even a word?

it is indeed https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doodad

tuckyquilter 07-27-2019 10:42 AM

If those are Spindle Bobbins in one of the plastic bottles you really DID luck out.

d.rickman 07-27-2019 09:58 PM

The manual also came with the machine, and it is in new condition, and those are spindle bobbins, I just counted the spindle bobbins and there are 22 - 10 in one bottle and 12 in the other. I already used the ruffler on this machine to make a bedskirt, and it really worked out well. The directions were in the manual how to use it. Thanks to Our work bench for identifying all those attachments, now I will have to look for directions on how to use them, I truly appreciate your knowledge on these. I would imagine I would find those directions on the internet - The machine runs like a charm, I am so happy - always wanted one of these. Thanks for all the nice comments.

Seb58 07-28-2019 12:12 AM

That is nice! All those additional cams for the Singer Automatic Zigzagger, I'm quite jealous :)