Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Have fallen in love with Necchi machines! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/have-fallen-love-necchi-machines-t265171.html)

Singergirlforever 05-13-2015 03:37 PM

Have fallen in love with Necchi machines!

Just got my first two Italian Necchi machines last year. Always been a Singer lover, still am, but there is something about these Italians! They are super special! Hard to find around my area, and not really bargain priced but well worth it. They PURR ! Still sew on my Singer 500A all the time though.

I did get two Necchi's made in Japan, this year, not quite the same but not too bad. Love old sewing machines! I'm haveing trouble locating a manual for one, a 536FB (Japan). Anyone have one that I can get a copy of??? Let's talk Necchi!!!:thumbup:

Blackberry 05-14-2015 05:35 AM

I can't help you with the manual but I have a Necchi Lelia 515 which I dearly love. I am also looking for a manual for that model and also the cams that go with it. I am also a Singer and Kenmore lover but there is just something about this Necchi that I adore.

ppquilter 05-14-2015 05:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a copy of a manual for Lelia 510 don't know if it would help you or not.................

Mrs. SewNSew 05-14-2015 07:26 AM

I have a Necchi Supernova but it is still out in the shop being tinkered on. He looks to be well used but I am totally planning to keep and use this one. I've heard very good things about Necchi.

NapaJohn 05-14-2015 08:19 AM

I love Necchis and have difficulty passing them by when I see them.

NapaJohn 05-14-2015 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Blackberry (Post 7195253)
I can't help you with the manual but I have a Necchi Lelia 515 which I dearly love. I am also looking for a manual for that model and also the cams that go with it. I am also a Singer and Kenmore lover but there is just something about this Necchi that I adore.

I forgot to add that I have a Lelia 514 with a manual so if the manual that was posted doesn't work for you, I could scan mine. Mine takes the same cams as the ones for a Nora although I have the originals. I don't know if they changed for your model but I would doubt it. Have you found pictures of the cams you need?

mtpockets1 05-14-2015 10:42 AM

I believe I have the manual but am not at home until later. Will check to see and attach for you. I had one of these and it had a cracked gear but still ran as quiet as ever. I really like the supernova's with the round needle plate. They are also really nice machines. Most always stiff from old sewing machine oil but once that is taken care of they are wonderful to sew on. Will check for the 515 too!
Lisa

Maureen 05-14-2015 11:59 AM

My Mother had a Necchi when I was a kid. I would give my right thumb for that machine now!

greywuuf 05-14-2015 02:58 PM

Me too! wish I could find one

mtpockets1 05-14-2015 03:55 PM

Singergirlforever,
I am so sorry to say I did not scan the manual before I sold the machine. Thought there would be no problem getting it. Foolish on my part and needless to say I won't do that again! I do have the 515 manual if anyone needs it. I could not get it to attach for me. If you would like a copy sent to your email please send a message and I will attach it to that. Once again I am sorry to disappoint you.

Lisa