Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   OK, here is the Pic's I promised of the Machine. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/ok-here-pics-i-promised-machine-t181977.html)

Grannyh67 03-07-2012 11:03 AM

OK, here is the Pic's I promised of the Machine.

6 Attachment(s)
OK, it is a Butterfly not a Butterfield, lol......I got Her Home and She would not sew. I had a Bobbin case that worked. She uses a 15 Bobbin and I had some of those too. I got Her to sewing but needs a little fine tuning on the thread tension. Not sure about anything on the Machine. I am sure it is a Japanese Clone if a Singer 15, I think, LOL. Now remember how I think Girls and Boy's. I try to think outside of the box, lol.....Well I am hoping someone on here can tell me where I could get a manual or at least which one og the singer manuals would help me out. I am thing the Singer Model 15?
I am posting as many Pic as I can to let you see Her good. The Machine is in wonderful condition. The cabinet looks good but has been refinished and modified, lol.....but it works for me so I don't mine. Please help if you can. I rely on your knowledge. I know y"all have been doing this longer than I have. Wish me luch and have a wonderful day, Joy

Whigrose 03-07-2012 11:37 AM

She's beautiful! Congrats on the new machine.

best,
d

J Miller 03-07-2012 11:54 AM

Oh my that's a beautiful machine. Joey likie!!!! Joey want's one too.

Yes, it's an HA-1 15 Clone. They are quite simple to operate.

The only thing is they need to be threaded properly and that's not too hard either.

The feed dogs drop with the round nob by the pillar so you can darn or monogram or what is that .. FMQ? ... if you want.
The machine has forward, 6 to 30 stitches per inch with reverse.

Just oil her up and treadle away.

There is a generic manual available but for the life of me I don't have a link to it.

Joe

Candace 03-07-2012 12:45 PM

Wow, how beautiful!

Grannyh67 03-07-2012 12:59 PM

Thanks Joe, I am happy to get that much info. I love Her and I have Her sewing but the tension is giving me some problems. I will work on it some more. I am going to try to find a manual. If you remember where you seen it please let me know. Send me e-mail, lol....I am worn out from playing with Her. I am so happy!!!!!, Joy

JMCDA 03-07-2012 01:19 PM

Well isn't that a little fancy pants machine! LOL! she looks just like my turquoise 15 clone, and I am sure will sew and FMQ just beautifully once you get the tension right....with an outfit like that on you have to expect her to be a 'Diva" and give you some trouble! :-)

Joann

chickadeee55 03-07-2012 01:24 PM

That machine is a work of art, wow. Congrats.

quilt addict 03-07-2012 02:23 PM

WOWZER! That is a beauty. Congratulations on your find.

Rumbols 03-07-2012 03:24 PM

She is gorgeous. Congrats.

Grannyh67 03-07-2012 03:34 PM

Thank everyone of you, you Guy's make me feel so great. I am so new at this and have the BUG bad on these beautiful machines. I love them. I am really addicted, lol......All the praise you have given this machine makes me feel like I found a great machine. I am looking forward to using Her a lot I hope. If I can just get the tension right. Belt needs to be tightened a little too. My DH can do that in a heart beat, lol.....Thanks again and have a wonderful day tomorrow, Joy :)