Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Sacrificed the Featherweight!

I saw a Featherweight machine with case and attachments in Meredith, N. H. on Thursday, the 28th of April. It was in excellent condition. It is at Once New Vintage Wares. Phone #603-279-5151. The owners name is Cheryl Hook. Hope it will still be available. I do own one. My mother bought it for me when I was in junior high. This model # is 221.

Aaaawwww!!! You're the best sister ever!

"The best things in life...aren't things."

what a great sister you are

That was so kind of you. What goes around comes around. You won't regret this!

Quote Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    I have to say, what goes around, comes around. I cannot wait to see the prize of a FW that is coming your way!
    My feelings exactly. Karma

I wanted my grandmothers china.........Mom gave it to my little sister. Took me a while to accept that but I have. I'm glad you took the high road and gave your sister the Featherweight which meant so much to her.

I feel very sad for you because it is hard sometimes to stand firm and insist when you do want something. I am the middle of three sisters and I am still "learning" to stand up for myself. You will be blessed with a "beauty" when you find your own.

My heart goes out to you honey.

sandy14

Your mother would be so proud of your decision! You will find a terrific featherweight soon.

WOW It is really special to hear of such generosity. My oldest sister is the rotten one and wouldn't think of giving up anything to the other bros. and sisters. She is very very materialistic and when mom was alive she seen to it that this daughter was treated special. Well, it is what it is but you are defitely a very special person.

You're a good sister. Been there and done that myself after my Mother passed away. You'll be content that your sisters have the memories of your mom that they wished for.

Just look at all you have! Integrity, generosity, compassion, self respect, you are an amazing person, you should be the envy of your sisters.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5