Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-February-2014 BOM Directions & Discussion.

Blog Entries

1-February-2014 BOM Directions & Discussion.

Hello Everyone,

Here they are, the two blocks that we promised to post for February, to catch us up for the BOM for 2014. The theme for this year is Squares & Rectangles. We are starting with two fairly simple block patterns to get everyone started. These blocks will go together really well.

Block #!
    http://www.quilterscache.com/S/Squar...aresBlock.htmland

Block #2

http://www.quilterscache.com/S/Squar...res2Block.html

Enjoy making your first blocks & be sure to share your photo's with all of us. We love to see what everyone else is making & sharing our idea's together. Start those machines & lets get going!!

Last edited by PatriceJ; 02-01-2014 at 12:01 AM.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Nice blocks, and I think I have all the pieces precut in my scrap bins!! Just have to decide on a color scheme.
    cindy

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Here they are, the two blocks that we promised to post for February, to catch us up for the BOM for 2014. The theme for this year is Squares & Rectangles. We are starting with two fairly simple block patterns to get everyone started. These blocks will go together really well.

Block #!
    http://www.quilterscache.com/S/Squar...aresBlock.htmland

Block #2

http://www.quilterscache.com/S/Squar...res2Block.html

Enjoy making your first blocks & be sure to share your photo's with all of us. We love to see what everyone else is making & sharing our idea's together. Start those machines & lets get going!!

I said I wasn't going to do the BOM this year...but I saved the patterns...lol I will see how things go when I catch up with all my other BOM's that I'm behind on! lol I have one more block from 2013..and it will be done.

Hugs,
    Cajun

Great block choices. This is going to be a fun month.. The project of month looks fun too Thanks Sulabug

Judy in Phx, AZ
    Here I am Lord I am here to do your will.

I am going to try this BOM. I wan't going to but these two blocks are so nice I can't help myself. I just have to decide what colors I am going to use. Sigh...Sulabug you are just too talented and kind to do this for us. Thanks.
    I am too POSITIVE to be doubtful, too OPTIMISTIC to be fearful and way to DETERMINED to be defeated.

Blog Entries
    Thank You everyone for your kind words. I love to participate in these different projects, so it is very easy for me to be involved. I am so glad that everyone is enjoying it too!!

Another great project, SulaBug.
    I don't know how to do that.....YET!
    LIFE IS ABOUT USING THE WHOLE BOX OF CRAYONS.

Blog Entries
    I have wanted to do a block of the month ....what a great way to make several quilts by using different color themes...I hope I can do the blocks as thy come out,,,triangles are challenging to me sometimes...Thanks Sula Bug for hosting this. I cannot wait to see everyone's blocks.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Thanks Sulabug. Guess I'll shop in my stash tomorrow for this & Judy's Mystery train.
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor View Post
    Thanks Sulabug. Guess I'll shop in my stash tomorrow for this & Judy's Mystery train.
    Good to hear from you too. We will be waiting to see what you will pick out for your 2014 BOM selection. This is so exciting & I can hardly wait to see what everyone picks for their fabric's.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast