Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 2009 BOM Called "Come Over To My House"

Smile 2009 BOM Called "Come Over To My House"

Dear Friends, I am looking for the BOM pattern given free in 2009 called, "Come Over To My House". It has all kinds of darling houses, and I would gladly pay anyone who has the directions and pattern to send it to me. I have looked all over the internet, including the original web site, which is no longer up. Does ANYONE still have this? Thanks so much! Laurel Lee

Quote Originally Posted by utahprincipal801 View Post
    Dear Friends, I am looking for the BOM pattern given free in 2009 called, "Come Over To My House". It has all kinds of darling houses, and I would gladly pay anyone who has the directions and pattern to send it to me. I have looked all over the internet, including the original web site, which is no longer up. Does ANYONE still have this? Thanks so much! Laurel Lee
    This pattern is for sale on "Bonanza.com" They are asking $10 for it. Good luck.

Blog Entries
    elinskreativeside.blogspot.com/.../come-over-to-my-house-free-bom-...I google this pattern and came up with several but, I think this is the one you wanted.
    A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.