Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 35 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 BOM #2 - STARS - 15th of the Month

Blog Entries
    As we had quite a number of people who wanted to do a star BOM, Patrice has agreed that we can do a second BOM for 2011. Our theme will be Stars, that is blocks named for stars, or that resemble stars, and will start on the 15th of January and blocks will post on the 15th of each month throughout the year.

I am pleased and excited that we are able to do this second BOM and to be your host. I hope lots of you will join with me in this second BOM.

I will be starting us out and will post the first block on January 15th. I am looking forward to a fun year and ending up with a beautiful star quilt at the end.

We will be looking for volunteers to sign up to select blocks for us. To volunteer to choose for us, just send me a pm. Block patterns must be available free and unrestricted to the general public.

Remember ... you don't have to sign up for this. Anybody who wants to make the blocks can play along and have fun.

A reminder of the way our Blocks of the Month work is here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-841-1.htm

15 JAN 2011 - JudyG
    15 Feb 2011 - Jerrie1940
    15 March 2011
    15 April 2011 -
    15 May 2011
    15 June 2011
    15 July 2011
    15 Aug 2011
    15 Sept 2011
    15 Oct 2011
    15 Nov 2011
    15 Dec 2011

Moderator's Note: Info on this page will be copied/pasted from JudyG's BOM page. To get the most up to date list of blocks and volunteer pickers, please click on the link below:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=2000

Yea!!!! Stars!!!

Thanks Judy & Patrice!

Blog Entries
    I definetly want to do the house but I NEED to learn to do the stars, so I guess I will try to keep up with both lol

I'm in!

I would like to be a part of the fun.

I want to try to do both also.

Yeah! I want to do both too!

Can't wait to get started. It was a great idea to do these two BOM two weeks apart so we have time if we want to do both.

I would love to take part in these BOM #2. I'm getting ready to start "The Rose Of Sharon" next month. I have purchased everything so far that has come in.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyG
    As we had quite a number of people who wanted to do a star BOM, Patrice has agreed that we can do a second BOM for 2011. Our theme will be Stars, that is blocks named for stars, or that resemble stars, and will start on the 15th of January and blocks will post on the 15th of each month throughout the year.

I am pleased and excited that we are able to do this second BOM and to be your host. I hope lots of you will join with me in this second BOM.

I will be starting us out and will post the first block on January 15th. I am looking forward to a fun year and ending up with a beautiful star quilt at the end.

We will be looking for volunteers to sign up to select blocks for us. To volunteer to choose for us, just send me a pm. Block patterns must be available free and unrestricted to the general public.

Remember ... you don't have to sign up for this. Anybody who wants to make the blocks can play along and have fun.

A reminder of the way our Blocks of the Month work is here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-841-1.htm
    I am going to be brave and try to do both BOM's. I am excited to start the stars also.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 11 ... LastLast