Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 278 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion

Blog Entries
    GRRRRR! My Dear Jane Cd finally arrived yesterday. I went to install it and found out it doesn't work on a MAC computer. My Old ancient computer is a PC. Not sure if I should install it on there or sell the CD. If I put it on the old PC I will have to print everything out or keep running up and down the stairs. I don't know why so many programs don't come with a MAC version when Macs are so popular. I am off tomorrow and was going to sew on this all day. I want to go queen sized and don't know how much to enlarge.

Fromz, I still can't get over your embroidered blocks -- they're really amazing! I'm guessing you can't quilt them with batting and backing, so what's your plan?

These are my first efforts!
    photo-1.jpgphoto-2.jpg

mim
    Isn't there a program that will allow you to partition and run windows as a guest??

Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    GRRRRR! My Dear Jane Cd finally arrived yesterday. I went to install it and found out it doesn't work on a MAC computer. My Old ancient computer is a PC. Not sure if I should install it on there or sell the CD. If I put it on the old PC I will have to print everything out or keep running up and down the stairs. I don't know why so many programs don't come with a MAC version when Macs are so popular. I am off tomorrow and was going to sew on this all day. I want to go queen sized and don't know how much to enlarge.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katybob View Post
    Fromz, I still can't get over your embroidered blocks -- they're really amazing! I'm guessing you can't quilt them with batting and backing, so what's your plan?
    there is still alot of free space in most blocks i will also quilt the sashing

mim
    I have been working ahead, too. Because I am using a variety of blues, I am doing some middle and end blocks so it won't be obvious that the early blocks have one sort of blues and the later blocks different ones.

I like the 5.5" blocks I decided on -- I had done some 4.5" ones and wasn't all that happy. I'll post pix next week.
    Mim

Here is my first 3. I actually have 19 done now. These are addictive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0042.jpg  

It is with much regret that I'm pulling out of this group. Due to some unforeseen circumstances my DJ will have to wait for awhile. I will visit this thread often and follow along on your journey. Happy sewing.

PS: When the time comes I at least have all my stuff!
    Have a great day sewing and remember to "not sweat the small stuff"!!

Here are my DJ blocks so far!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dear-jane.jpg  

The link for Sharon Mastbrook doesn't seem to be working. I am waiting for my rulers to arrive. Also have to finish up a few projects for our upcoming quilt show, so will probably be a bit late starting.

Page 2 of 278 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast