I wanted to try to catch up with all of my fellow Janiacs, but can't believe I've been paused for nearly 11 months. To catch up will mean that I have to make 3 blocks a day. I tried that, but A10 completely stumped me. It sat there for days. Every time I passed by, I couldn't bring myself to start it. I finally jumped in 4 days after printing out my block. I decided to use thatquilt.com's method http://thatquilt.blogspot.com/2009/01/10.html . Here is my contortion sewing of the frame [I'm using the back of the fabric for the background of this one]
In the end, it wasn't that hard... just very slow and careful. So, you may remember that I'm doing 3 Janes. Here are A2, A4, and B11
And here are A10, C12 and B9
I have closeups of all of them, but they need resizing. So this is all for now.