Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014--50 Fabulous Paper-Pieced Stars BOW

My version of Connecticut tomorrow will try to tackle Delaware :-) My youngest was inspired by the women's ice hockey in the Olympics so now we have added a ice practice 3 days a week. I love everyone's blocks :-) we are going to have some AWESOME looking quilts when we are done girls :-) I hope everyone is having a great week!

T
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Good Morning everyone. I find that picking paper from my stars is my like an obsession. I take a gallon zip loc bag and pick paper at dr's appts, in car lines, at my father in laws house, anywhere I'm waiting. Love the stars. I wish we could have a big quilt show in the end to show our quilts. I think it would be fascinating all the colorways and the different settings. But then I'm jumping months ahead. Have a wonderful day y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by paperpieceme View Post
    I have the book and the software. I love the software, i am making the blocks 12 inches, but it makes printing so easy. I also had the book spiral bound, which has made working with it, much easier
    Yes, you are right..will order software..and thanks for the reminder..taking book to office supply store to have spiral bound....best way to work with a book!

your welcome, i had never heard of that software until it was mentioned here, they had a sale on another version that has 500 different paper pieced blocks so i bought that too. I am getting excited to start doing florida this weekend, but i have to do my swap blocks too, or urgodschild might hunt me down

I will only hunt you down if you miss the return date which isn't until April. LOL. I am loving everyone's blocks. I am going to be quilting mine as you go method. So I have the first six all done and I am adding some embroidery and when I finish I will put that row together and quilt it. YEAH. I will show it to one and all when I finish that. Still playing catch up but I am almost there.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Cool Delaware

Delaware done just in time :-) Have Florida printed out and colors picked, might even start early because today became a stay home day.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    WOW! WHAT BEAUTIFUL BLOCKS! Very inspiring! Sondi
    Aunti Quilti

LOVE the blocks here! Here's my Feb blocks together.

Name:  feb stars.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  132.9 KB
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by paperpieceme View Post
    I have the book and the software. I love the software, i am making the blocks 12 inches, but it makes printing so easy. I also had the book spiral bound, which has made working with it, much easier
    Same for me! Love the software.
    Linda

California is the place I want to go! What is it they say about half a worm vs. whole worm in an apple and which is the best to find...well, I made to half of CA star:Name:  1-DSCN0141.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  150.0 KBNow if we had a Feb. 29 to 31, it might get done! Progress is slow.

Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast