Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 148 of 278 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 147 148 149 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickylsf View Post
    Here is my scrappy Indiana. This one was really fun! But then I say that every week!
    That's pretty!!

Indiana

Here is my Indiana, I did keep up! And hopefully I will continue to keep up. I better cut out a couple blocks at a time. It's the first of the month, first of the week, and tomorrow the 1940 census comes out, which is what is taking me away from my quilting at the moment.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    Here is my Indiana, I did keep up! And hopefully I will continue to keep up. I better cut out a couple blocks at a time. It's the first of the month, first of the week, and tomorrow the 1940 census comes out, which is what is taking me away from my quilting at the moment.
    Very pretty block. I usually cut the fabric for 5-10 blocks so they are ready to sew. I guess that's my least fabric part about quilting...the cutting!

I do indexing for Ancestry.com & FamilySearch. I'm excited that the 1940 Census is going to be available soon, but I'll also be busy indexing so I'm glad I'm ahead on my BOMs and the 50 Fab Stars. I sew during the day & then usually do the indexing in the evenings while my husband watches TV. I plan on doing more indexing during the day to help make more records available to others.
    Patricia Faye

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Faye View Post
    Very pretty block. I usually cut the fabric for 5-10 blocks so they are ready to sew. I guess that's my least fabric part about quilting...the cutting!

I do indexing for Ancestry.com & FamilySearch. I'm excited that the 1940 Census is going to be available soon, but I'll also be busy indexing so I'm glad I'm ahead on my BOMs and the 50 Fab Stars. I sew during the day & then usually do the indexing in the evenings while my husband watches TV. I plan on doing more indexing during the day to help make more records available to others.
    That's what I've been doing, but unfortunately I've had some other things to do during the day, so quilting was put on the back burner for a little bit. I used to do all my cutting in the evening, but since I started Ancestry, I have to cut and sew during the day. I'll be trying to keep up with my blocks because I don't want to get behind.
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Blog Entries
    Here is my Indiana. I finally got around to going upstairs to get it. I know I am behind the times but I spent most of the day reading "The Hunger Games." A pretty good book.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    Here is my Indiana. I finally got around to going upstairs to get it. I know I am behind the times but I spent most of the day reading "The Hunger Games." A pretty good book.
    Great looking block. Love your background fabric too. Loved the 1st book of "The Hunger Games" and now I'm reading the 2nd one...there are 3. I read for about an hour at bedtime. So I'm off to bed to read for a while. Have a great week.
    Patricia Faye

Blog Entries
    I read the entire book one of "The Hunger Games" yesterday. I have a bad habit of starting a book and being unable to put it down. I am waiting for book 2 from the library. I hope I get it this week as I am off for spring break. Otherwise I have to go to work with no sleep because I will stay up half the night reading. I might go see the movie this week.

Blog Entries
    Love it, Meanmom. VERY quirky. The block, not the book because I haven't read it.
    Last edited by whitepine; 04-02-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Klgreene, Very pretty block.

Everybody's blocks are spectacular!
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

Page 148 of 278 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 147 148 149 158 198 248 ... LastLast