Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 187 of 278 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 186 187 188 197 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Congrats hopetoquilt. Love those dots.

Blog Entries
    Hopetoquilt, Great Arizona and love those batiks.

Blog Entries
    They have changed something here on the board.All of the pictures that were small are now bigger. Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    Mad Mimm I don't use My fitness pal like I should. I used to use it mainly to have one of those weight loss tickers on my posts. That quit working when they redid the board. I really like seeing everyones. I have just started poking around there the last few days to see what is there. What do you use on there.
    I use everything. I track/log my calories and exercise every day - have done since the beginning of May and the beginning of my quest for better health. I just started getting involved in the message boards and community but really the most important part for me has been the calorie/exercise log. It has kept me on track and helped me to lose 15 pounds since May 7th!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

Hope2 your block is lovely! And though you may temporarily be in the A States, how much do you want to wager that you will blow past me in no time? (I am on C States still haha!)
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mimm View Post
    Hope2 your block is lovely! And though you may temporarily be in the A States, how much do you want to wager that you will blow past me in no time? (I am on C States still haha!)
    I am going on vacation for 3 weeks but after that, I am off for the summer. Hope I will catch up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hopetoquilt View Post
    I am going on vacation for 3 weeks but after that, I am off for the summer. Hope I will catch up to you.
    Sweetie, if you are off for the summer not only will you catch up to me, but you will fly right past me and leave me in your dust!
    Sheila N.

Blog Entries
    SCHOOLS OUT!!
    I am finally caught up!!! I will post the pictures later. Now to start on the next star before I get behind again. I have gotten a lot done the past 2 weeks. I also made a spicy spiral table runner sample for the class I am teaching. The last one I made was a year ago and I needed to review the directions. There is nothing I hate more than going to a class where the teacher seems like she is learning with the class. I am thinking of making several for Christmas gifts. They look like they are a lot of work but they go together pretty fast.
    I have a long list of things I plan to do this summer. I will never finish the list but it is sure nice to actually have the time to do things and to just sit around if I want. Time to go upstairs and hit the elliptical. Then off to the LQS to drop off my class sample. WOO HOO! no school.

Meanmom, glad you caught up and hope you have a wonderful summer and good luck with your class.

Good morning ladies. Just think, next week we will be halfway home. Here is my #24 Mississippi. The only state no one has trouble spelling.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 187 of 278 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 186 187 188 197 237 ... LastLast