Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 60 of 278 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee3 View Post
    how do you print your blocks??? I do not have a scanner to scan the pics. so I am tracing them using a light box any other suggestions would be appreciated
    You have to order a CD with the printable blocks. Otherwise what you are doing is good. Have a blessed day!

Newbee3 -- you can also take the book and get copies of the pages (4 of each page).

My DH tore my pages out of the book and we 3 hole punched it into a binder so the pages lay flat for me to use.

As for what I will do with the blocks... lol... most likely add them to my stack of other blocks that I look at and wonder what I'm going to do with them.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

newbee, moonwork is right on -- that will be the only way to guarantee your blocks points will line up. And it will save you so much time and eye strain! Good luck.

Moonwork - your blocks are going to be so beautiful all together that you won't be able to stand putting them away in a box! We are going to have some spectacular quilts here.
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

Newbee, you don't have a printer that you can take copies on? I don't mean scanning, I mean just copying?

Blog Entries

here is my first block

I found this to be okay not as hard as expected
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow, very very pretty. Good job.

Blog Entries
    See there, you can do this!!!! Very pretty.

Pretty block Newbie! Everyone is doing such a great job and there is so much diversity in colors and fabrics that I am really loving this thread! I am totally bummed I have not yet even cut my fabric for my Arizona block - have been having long, hard nights with the baby and just haven't had the energy to tackle it. Not to worried about getting behind, more that I am just excited to see how the block turns out as it will be the first to feature the green fabrics I am using. Wish this darned baby would sleep so I can sew!!

Looking forward to Sunday and seeing everyone's blocks posted! Keep up the great work everyone!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

Glad to see your work Newbee3. Each block has something different, yet they are all the same. One number follows the one before it- just one step at a time. Keep up the good work. I figure I'm making one decent size quilt and maybe a lap quilt or two from all these blocks.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

when i first bought my book i took it to a printer's shop- they cut the binding, put 3 holes in the pages, put them in a 3-ring binder- putting the cover of the book on the front of the binder- all for under $10---it was well worth it- now all i have to do is take out the page i need - put it on the copier- make 4 copies- replace the page- easy and inexpensive.
    boy- the blocks just keep getting better & better!
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

Page 60 of 278 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 110 160 ... LastLast