Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Affairs of the Heart - Block 5 Photos

Blog Entries
    Another gorgeous block, Lisa. Your ingenuity is astounding. I can't wait to see a bunch of your blocks together.

loving it! has your dh complimented you?
    Your doing a fantastic job, my lady...ships and ladies in tall wigs, etc. makes me think of earlier times ;)

Beautiful block Lisa.

I would love to see a pic of your ship and ladies fabrics.

Blog Entries
    Lisa...and oh YES it did!! (accommodate your little ships) I agree with Deecee....I'd love to see a piece of that fabric. You are doing such a beautiful job on your blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Lisa...and oh YES it did!! (accommodate your little ships) I agree with Deecee....I'd love to see a piece of that fabric. You are doing such a beautiful job on your blocks.
    my husband is out of town and has the camera i will post it on wed when he get back to you can see what i have been working with. i have been working with about 20 different fabrics

Quote Originally Posted by lisamortell
    my husband is out of town and has the camera i will post it on wed when he get back to you can see what i have been working with. i have been working with about 20 different fabrics
    oh my goodness...now you have me slobbering in anticipation, Lisa!
    As a lady mousie in a dress, I really must get my hankie out and clean meece-self up. I'm such a mess! :XD:

Blog Entries
    I can't wait to see it Lisa!

Quote Originally Posted by lisamortell
    ok ladies hope you can see the fabric in these photo. I bought this not knowing what i would do with it but i had to have it. then i thought it was to big of a scale for this project but then i decided i had to think outside the box. Hope you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Wow - fabulous fabric. Just love the hidden livestock in the hairdo and the co-ordinating fabrics. A wonderful range of colours also. Lots of scope for doing AOTH blocks.

P.S. Patti - that's a cutie funky dawg.

Blog Entries
    Lisa, thanks so much for showing us...WOW, just goes to show! I wouldn't have considered that Rococo lady fabric for this project, but you have done amazing things with it. That is a great range you are working with...I have one of those green fabrics, although I'm almost out of it. I've used it on this project!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast