Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 245 of 425 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 244 245 246 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4243

Thread: Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Quote Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
    Getting worried! Still haven't started Yet!!! I always fall behind. I have 2 projects I really need to get done this weekend.
    Don't worry - you are not alone.

I am at the back of the queue with you. ;)

No worries DeeCee and Toomany... you will not be alone I feel there are quite a few who want to start and haven´t quite caught up, You know we will be waiting for you when you do start.

Elle

using DMC 820 with 726 - one strand each - Wow! really pops. When I went to my local shop I also picked up some purple rayons - since my background is Iris - I may try to add a strand of purple here and there...what do you ladies with expertise think??

btw - name is Monica ..or Gus :lol: [grandsons' nickname...luv it... and for all you Disney fans - 'Gus gus' goes with mousie]

Well Gus (love that name) don´t look to me for expertise, but I do like the sound of those colours, just go with your heart, I would.

Oh man, Gus! I've just been using a deep gold (DMC). I LOVE the two floss colors together. Hope you don't mind if I copy you. I'd like to put a rust color in my gold.

BTW, I have always loved Gus Gus from Cinderella. :-D

***groaning*** Now I have the song stuck in my head. "Cinderelly, Cinderelly, night and day it's Cinderelly"

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    ***groaning*** Now I have the song stuck in my head. "Cinderelly, Cinderelly, night and day it's Cinderelly"

:D :D :D

Hello friends. Had the day off work(finally) and worked a bit on planning my blocks..will be gone all of July, so no sewing, and August will be a work transition month so not many sewing hours..so I needed some organization and plans. I have some blocks cut, many marked, and a few that I went ahead and did the bobbin work before the applique..I think it'll be easier for me that way.

I think it'll be fun to see how you all are working on this, wanna share?

My next three blocks cut and embroidery done..waiting to be turned under and appliqued.
    Name:  Attachment-208878.jpe
Views: 20
Size:  77.4 KB

By my sewing machine, the last two blocks I have marked and started embroidering..will go into the box when done to wait their turn to trace and cut the pieces.
    Name:  Attachment-208879.jpe
Views: 22
Size:  86.9 KB

The box holding my cut background squares with a couple of blocks that have been embroidered but waiting for pieces to be traced and cut
    Name:  Attachment-208882.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  99.5 KB

Getting worried! Still haven't started Yet!!! I always fall behind. I have 2 projects I really need to get done this weekend.
    don't stress yourself. I have vowed to sew every day this week, and every day there was an appointment and/or babysitting etc. etc. etc...but I KNOW I am going to do this.
    I think once my first block is under my belt I'll be in the AOTH groove.
    I won't be able to do the fox trot like so many others. It will still be a slow dance for me, so don't worry. hugs :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Deecee
    Don't worry - you are not alone.

I am at the back of the queue with you. ;)
    well, hello ladies...3's company :lol:

Page 245 of 425 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 244 245 246 255 295 345 ... LastLast