Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 48 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread?

Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread?

Will there be a thread here following the new Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt? I noticed there was for the last one. She states that this one will be easier than the Orca. This will be my first and would love some company. The link for fabric requirements and colours is http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/...sy-street.html

I will be joining you.. I have not joined a mystery for awhile and I do enjoy them very much...Looking forward to Friday 11/23
    Thank you for posting ;0
    Judy in Phx, AZ
    Here I am Lord I am here to do your will.

I just checked out a couple of her others. Wow this one takes a LOT of fabric belfry. I think I will pass mostly because of the required grid tools. those things are out of my budget range. I am fortunate to have a mat, a rotary cutter, a 14 inch omni grid ruler and one 60 degree triangle. that sums up my specialty tools. The Christmas one she did was simple and pretty and certainly not only a holiday pattern.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I am checking my stash to see if I have enough yardage for this! Sounds fun.
    Linda

I'm taking her suggestion and doing half the amount. When she does the reveal I can decide how to put it together then. I only do lap sized quilts. As to the special tools, I understand she also gives directions for those of us who are tool challenged. After getting burned on buying a flying geese ruler, I've decided no special tools for me unless I see them up close and personal beforehand.

Northwestern Lower Michigan/Seminole, Florida
    I will be joining you, too. This is my first mystery. I couldn't believe I had virtually no teal/turquoise in my stash

I just saved it as a PDF-i'll save each week and then decide at the reveal if I want to make it.

I'm there with you! All my fabric is together (mostly stash, a little shopping). Looking forward to "Black Friday", and an alternate to shopping!

I have the fabric and rulers. Just waiting for it to begin. Got just about half of the fabric from my stash and half at a 25% off sale. My husband and I will be doing it together, we have done two others as a joint effort and enjoyed it very much.

I'll be joining you also, granted I still have not finished OB. lol.
    Susette
    http://fabricribbonandyarn.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 48 1 2 11 ... LastLast