Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Wk 34 Old Indian Trail & Pansy Discussion Page

Mirabelle, I've looked at pictures of patterns from the book you mentioned and some of them almost make me dizzy. What color way are you and your DD using for Jamestown?

Quote Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
    Mirabelle, I've looked at pictures of patterns from the book you mentioned and some of them almost make me dizzy. What color way are you and your DD using for Jamestown?
    Ggal970, my DD is making hers in Blues and cream with a hint of yellow and mine will be purple and cream with a hint of yellow. I will post pics when I have some blocks made so you can see where we are putting the yellow. Can't take the credit for the design modification it was totally DD's idea. Her young brain works differently from my old one she has been patchworking almost as long as me, started when she was 8 and she is almost 30...
    Karen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4