Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB WEEK 23 Home Treasures & Ice Cream Bowl Photo Page

Good job, QuiltE. I failed with the ice cream block, therefore, it will not be in my quilt...there was about five that I did not care to do or they failed to look like the example and what others have done on the PC trail. Used others instead. No quilt police here!!

Nice blocks QuiltE! I don't like the original ice cream block but yours looks great!
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Thanks Everyone!!

CarrieM ... I'm 3 short of the 7x7 and once I catch up on the reading of the threads, I am posting to the 1-45 thread. Looking at practicality, I'm starting to think it should be a little larger and then it could be a bed quilt. Both my bed and the guest one are only doubles, so 8x8 or 8x9 would be more functional! And to think I was feeling like I was almost done ... though it looks like I'm extending that.

OKSGlad ... *drool* ... I'd like to eat at your home! So for sure, you'd like these cookies. Yes, drop cookies, not real brownies.

QNSue ... for sure, no Quilt Police! Your subs are good, as you've put some of our own unique spin on it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10