Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONYCLUB Quilt-Along 46- 60 Block Completed Milestone Photo page

Oh Wow - that is going to be one beautiful quilt GrannyQ!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

GrannyQ--very pretty quilt. I too would be interested in seeing your gs quilts too.

Blog Entries
    I will try to post some of the grandkids quilts. They all know I'm making them, some picked colors and some picked the patterns they wanted. It will probably be Christmas of 2013 before I get them all finished.

Name:  1-Nicole's (2).JPG
Views: 70
Size:  127.1 KBThis is finished but I forgot to take a picture of the finished one. This is for our first grand-daughter.

Next one is for first grand-son
    Name:  1-Erics log cabin quilt.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  132.0 KBThis one is king sized, mostly done after I had surgery on my right thumb and wrist for Mr Arthritis.

Next one is second grandaughter
    Name:  1-Bille Jo's.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  135.8 KB

Next one is for third grand-son
    Name:  1-extra 1 015.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  118.5 KB

Next is for fifth grandson
    Name:  1-extra 2 004.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  146.2 KB
    I still need to take a better picture of the quilt for our second grand-son.
    The forth grandson is supposed to draw me some pictures of guitars for his quilt. He is really into music. So I thought thats what i would make him. The youngest will be 12 in Dec so i will problably making him a twin size for now and a queen size for later. I already have the material for theirs.
    I made 4 dresden plate quilts for our 2 sons and 2 daughters. One is completly hand quilted and the other 3 machine and hand quilted.

Blog Entries
    Hope everyone enjoys looking at these quilts. It was a lot of work so I hope they will enjoy them when we give the quilts to them next year. Thanks for looking.

Beautiful quilts, Granny Q. Heirlooms to be sure. Priceless gifts given with LOVE. Lucky kids. Have you contacted CarrieM yet??

Awesome Quilts, grannyQ! I'm sure your grandchildren will cherish them. Wow, you will have a lot of quilting to do to finish these! I am in the process of quilting a queen size, and the decision on the borders has been a trial. The quilt will go in our motorhome, so I have a large final border, as I want to tuck it in on the bottom. With a wide border, I think I'll have to repeat the border I want, because if I enlarge it to fit the space, it will be too far spread apart. Does that make sense???
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    What great quilts, grannyQ. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Ok, anyone looking at this week's posting started by Honchey this morning???

Beautiful quilts, GrannyQ. You are so good at getting strong contrast with few colors. Your color placement is perfect. Love all of them.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

GrannyQ--thanks for taking the time to share all your quilts. Is the one you made for "5th gs" finished using QAYG? They are so pretty and lots of work!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast