Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 AM
grannyQ

I will try to post some of the grandkids quilts. They all know I'm making them, some picked colors and some picked the patterns they wanted. It will probably be Christmas of 2013 before I get them all finished.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]373328[/ATTACH]This is finished but I forgot to take a picture of the finished one. This is for our first grand-daughter.

Next one is for first grand-son
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373329[/ATTACH]This one is king sized, mostly done after I had surgery on my right thumb and wrist for Mr Arthritis.

Next one is second grandaughter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373330[/ATTACH]

Next one is for third grand-son
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373331[/ATTACH]

Next is for fifth grandson
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373332[/ATTACH]
I still need to take a better picture of the quilt for our second grand-son.
The forth grandson is supposed to draw me some pictures of guitars for his quilt. He is really into music. So I thought thats what i would make him. The youngest will be 12 in Dec so i will problably making him a twin size for now and a queen size for later. I already have the material for theirs.
I made 4 dresden plate quilts for our 2 sons and 2 daughters. One is completly hand quilted and the other 3 machine and hand quilted.
Attached Thumbnails 1-nicoles-2-.jpg   1-erics-log-cabin-quilt.jpg   1-bille-jos.jpg   1-extra-1-015.jpg   1-extra-2-004.jpg