Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan. 31, 2014 - NEW MYSTERY QUILT TRAIN RIDE WILL BEGIN

Blog Entries
    I do believe I'll be on board again! (Judy, I like your new avatar.)
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

I am so looking forward to the next train ride. Thanks, Judy.

So excited I am waiting at the station to board packed and ready. I have my lotus machine and sewing supplies in hand with piles of fabric to select from. Looking forward to it. Thank you Judy

Yea! Judy's train is back. So glad and will be participating. Thank you, Judy.

I need a trip away from this cold weather. I,m in for a ride(to warmer weather).

It is time to take a ride and see what happens. My first time so I will be the one that gets perplexed. That's life !

So glad I found this thread as I was browsing. I love mysteries and have not done one in years. Yipeee
    Trisha
    Happy Quilting

Blog Entries
    I'm ready to roll! Judy, thank you for all the thought, time, effort, planning and just plain hard work you invest in your mysteries.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh wow, I am overwhelmed! So nice to see all the lovely postings you have put up. And so good to see all the returning faces, and new ones too. This just might be another packed train! But I know we can hook on another sleeping car if needed.

I have my fabric cut, my first instructions written out, and am looking forward to this next mystery. I really drew a blank on designing a new mystery, just couldn't get my brain to click into gear, but I think you will like this one. Don't forget, on Friday it will be posted in a new thread, not on this teaser.
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

Hope the we get the train that has the hot tub again. That was soooo nice after a hard day of sewing last trip. Right now I think this train is the only way I will be getting around, we have had the good fortune of having both of our cars rear-ended in the last 32 days, at the exact same spot. I need to get away, any one have some Calgon for the hot tub? I have some vegetable lasagna and wine if any one is hungry.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast